05:54 ST
[EVENT] Kerric's Magnificent Caravan (July 19th - Aug 2nd)

Marina

You missed a square! Check the solution image again for a better description, but it’s the bottom bit of that T-like cluster of flags in the bottom middle.
Posted 07/27/20

Stanari
Oh thank you so much, I missed that, sorry! It is solved now, again thank you for your help <3

Posted 07/27/20, edited 07/27/20
Glad you got it! Happy to help (I like Minesweeper a little too much, haha).
Posted 07/27/20
Hi Dove. Is everybodies logic puzzle the same? Thx!

(Curiousity is a crime in somewhere over there.)

Posted 07/27/20
Hi, I still need help with a Safe Passage clue, please
I got the clue “turning of the seasons”, any idea what it might be?
Posted 07/27/20

Marina unsure if you still need mastermind help, but I can walk you through my process if it helps!

You wanna start eliminating them color by color. The little lights on the side (red or white) will tell you whether or not you’ve got things in the correct spots. Red = correct color in correct slot, white = correct color in wrong slot, black = wrong.

I always just start with the top color:

This tells me that red isn’t part of my solution, because none of the lights lit up.

We’ll move onto the second color:

Light blue is also not part of our solution, because none of the lights lit up.

Third color:

One light lit up! This tells us one of our solution is white! We don’t know which one, so we’ll just move onto the next color.

Fourth color:

Two more lights lit up, and you’ll see one of them is white! This tells us that that we have 3 correct colors, but one of them is in the wrong spot. Currently our code should include white, indigo, indigo.

Fifth color:

I started rearranging my white and indigo here to figure out the right combination as we figure out the right color, and you can see that I’ve figured out where white, indigo, and indigo should go. Violet isn’t part of our code, so the last logical step is to insert black in the last slot :)

Also re: the safe passage clue:

Different myceneans appear in different seasons… if you wanted to see all these myceneans in one place, where would you go?
look closely at the reef
Posted 07/27/20

King

Thank you so much for the in depth guide, I was able to solve a game earlier by luck and trying different combinations, the official guide is rather lacking so I appreciate your detailed guide <3

Safe Passage clue
That would be under “Pets” where all the coats are? Or under “Search”, but I don’t know where to look, maybe a specific coat?
A reef? Not sure what that could mean here. Haha, I feel not so bright ^^

Posted 07/27/20
Oh no, sorry I accidently clicked the Submit button on the Adventure page! (I wanted to start the adventure but instead I clicked the submit button.)
Posted 07/27/20

Marina
No worries! I rejected your accidental submission, so you can go ahead and submit your finished adventure when you’re done!

Posted 07/27/20

Crow
Okay, thank you <3

Posted 07/28/20
Hello, I still need help with a Safe Passage clue, please?
I got the clue “turning of the seasons”, any idea what it might be?
Posted 08/01/20

Marina

I believe you may need to find the page that lists seasonal pets! I’ve heard this one is difficult to see on the page.

Posted 08/01/20
Vely
Thank you so much, I found it now, I took a close look on that page, it`s really hard to see as it is “hidden” in the pet art!
Posted 08/01/20

Got a clue that reads “That cord or dis cord” I’ve tried looking at the discord page here many times but I cannot find the thing anywhere. I’m wondering if there is another discord page I don’t know about or if it’s something else?

Posted 08/01/20
caerulean
I don’t know if you’re still stuck on this. if so, try this link instead.
Posted 08/01/20
Avis
Thank you so much it worked!!
Posted 08/01/20

i maxed out my winnings for the day 2 activity but it says i havent completed it yet! i’m at 3,034 winnings for the day. i don’t understand what ive got wrong here.
https://gyazo.com/5125dff1e72e5a1335fabed1e1e1ee7b
https://gyazo.com/9ea80f594bac2a070f7b00a2724de8e6

Posted 08/02/20
I ran into the same problem as teaunicorn  :(
Posted 08/02/20, edited 08/02/20

I have the same problem with the second activity not registering as teaunicorn and LAsDarkFireWolf.

Also, there seems to be something wrong with the link to Baalar’s Bazaar at the top of the site. Whenever I click it, it takes me to the page I’m already on. Hovering over the link shows that it links to whatever current page. Ex: when I’m on the main/home page for MC, and I click on the link, it just takes me back to the same page I’m already on, effectively just reloading the page.

Posted 08/02/20

The link / shop have been fixed. Looking into the day 2 activity now :)

Edit: looks like the Brushing Up activity wasn’t taking today into account, primarily due to mishandling of the noon end-time interacting with the midnight games-score-rollover time. We’ve pushed the end-date for Brushing Up until midnight tonight, so those of you who completed it today should see your scarab. And those of you who have not yet completed it: you have an extra 12 hours to do so :)

teaunicorn Calibris LAsDarkFireWolf

Posted 08/02/20, edited 08/02/20

glitch First of all, thank you so much for fixing the error with the second activity. I appreciate it a lot.

The issue with the link to the shop not taking you to the actual shop doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore, but there’s a new issue. Whenever I click on the link to the shop, it says the page is redirecting properly, like shown in the image below.

And then, if I click back, I get a lot of messages that pop up at the top of the mycena cave website that say “This event has ended, you can no longer complete activities”, even though I’m not on the event page.

There was a short amount of time when there appeared to be no issues at all, after you fixed the previous issue and before the next one occurred.

I don’t really know if this is an issue other people are having or if my computer is just losing it’s mind, but in case it is a big issue, I want to make sure it gets fixed. Also I’m not sure if this post should be here or in some place for bugs, I can move it if necessary.

Posted 08/02/20

I really liked this event! I was delighted when I saw that I didn’t have to complete every task in order to get a coat, and moreso that I didn’t have to sacrifice all other items in order to get two coats, or even three coats (given the variation on one of them). I liked not having any timers, and the variety of tasks was really nice. I especially liked the maze with words activity and the cipher.

Discovery Dig was my favorite. I would love to see it as a permanent game on the site, even as an unpaid game, like Mycelium. After I got my first couple scarabs from it, I kept opening it just for fun, or when I was stressed. I didn’t expect to enjoy it so much.

Posted 08/02/20
Thanks for the heads up, Calibris. Basically what was going on there was that the event was grumpy because it was trying to mark your completion of that activity after the event had ended. It’s happy now, though :)
Posted 08/02/20
Hi, my RP adventure wasn`t approved/reviewed yet, is anyone else also still waiting? (I´m starting to worry that there`s something wrong with my submission, like a glitch happening.)
Posted 08/04/20

Marina
It’s possible you’re not the only one. I can’t seem to access the grading page anymore, so I’ll reach out to glitch about it. Thanks for letting us know!

Posted 08/04/20

Crow

Okay, thank you for looking into it <3

Posted 08/04/20

Hi Marina
I can see you definitely have an adventure, and that it meets the requirements, so I’ve gone ahead and overridden that activity for you. Sorry about that!

Posted 08/05/20

Crow

Alright, thank you so much <3

Posted 08/05/20
glitch are all old event pages deleted? Thx!

I’m super interested in what the pages of this Kerric event will become, however I couldn’t figure out what’s the URL (including whether https://mycenacave.com/event/[insert event name here] or https://mycenacave.com/[insert event name here]. I’d browsed through the forums and still couldn’t find a thing. At last I searched the forum for the word "north wind" and saw this thing (URL: https://www.mycenacave.com/northwind/activation/). The page showed:

404 Not Found

We couldn’t find the page you’re looking for :(

I also tried this (URL: https://www.mycenacave.com/northwind/, but it showed…

404 Not Found

We couldn’t find the page you’re looking for :(

Again.

Posted 08/10/20, edited 08/18/20