14:25 ST
[EVENT] The Winter Watch II (Over - Raffles Drawn!)
Woah!!! My item WON?! Aaah I’m so happy! Aaah! I’m really proud of my item, too. *u*
Posted 02/15/18

Lol I won stuff, that’s new.
Also congrats to everyone :3

It was a great event!

Posted 02/15/18

Oooohhh, a bag of wonders for Tama! I’ve wanted one of these for forever! 8DDD

Congrats to everyone! oUo And double congrats to Purr, what a score! 8D

Posted 02/15/18
I can’t believe my mug got pulled. ;u; And I won a GC? I feel a little too lucky; congrats to all the other winners! I hope everyone had fun!
Posted 02/15/18

Wow congrats everyone! :)

cant wait to see what CGS coats come from this “class”

I’ll also second the suggestion of making the submission being available more obvious, I almost forgot too, its just cuz I lurk so much here that I saw the post

Posted 02/15/18, edited 02/15/18

Free stuff! That was my first event, and it was loads of fun ^^
I didn’t know about that submission thing until it was almost too late lol
I only saw it because I was double checking the end date for the event.
Still super happy that I got a frostbite though!

Posted 02/15/18
Congratulations to all the winners! (although a little upset that there was no prize for me) But I’m too lazy to draw :)
Posted 02/15/18
Prizes have been distributed :)
Posted 02/15/18

glitch I didn’t realized the submission period had started and I never had a chance to enter.  -Please- for events like these, can there be a banner at the top to let us know when it’s time to enter in submissions? (Like there is about the raffle currently) You used banners for pretty much every other event so why not this one too? (Did you had a banner last year maybe? I have a bad memory but I thought there was one as a reminder.)

Or maybe instead, have the submission form open during the whole of the event so that as soon as your ‘required’ entries were complete you can go enter them in and then be allowed to forget about trying to remember to do so later.

Posted 02/16/18
If it’s not too hard to do, I love Malis’ suggestion of having the submission form open during events like these! That way, you don’t have to hunt for them afterwards (I always have a problem with that, as well as the slight paranoia of forgetting to include an entry), and inputting them as soon as they’re done and posted would be really great!!
Posted 02/16/18
glitch I received the frostbite, but the glowing changingshroom isn’t showing up in my inventory. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m on mobile or not. I got the two alerts saying I’ve received both items, but I don’t see the GC anywhere.
Posted 02/16/18

Thanks for the Frostbite<3

Congrats everyone!!

Posted 02/16/18
Acydosis That was my fault!  You should have it now. :)
Posted 02/16/18
Myla Yup I’ve got it now! Thanks so much!!
Posted 02/16/18

New coat c=
Winter Lights

I’m told others can’t see… so here is the active pose ...

Posted 02/16/18, edited 02/16/18

Winning mug designs have been re-created on the mug item, uploaded, and distributed to winners! They will be put in Darcy’s shop once the Damaged Knife of Secrets is finished. :)

AuswrenOregonCoastLadyHawkeAcydosisGabriel,

Posted 02/20/18, edited 02/20/18
Thank you so much! It turned out wonderfully!c:
Posted 02/20/18

I LOVE mine!!! The artist did such a fabulous job ^,^  I can’t wait to see all the items iin the shop!

Myla  my little mug seems to have Twilight misspelled?  It’s missing the first i.  <3 Thank you!!!

Posted 02/20/18, edited 02/20/18
Posted 02/20/18

Winning item has been created and distributed to the winner!  All mugs and the knife will be available in the shops shortly!

raus

Posted 02/20/18

AHH! I’m so happy with the knife! It’s exactly as I imagined. The mugs look so cozy too. I love them all. *u*
Seeing events like this in the future where users can submit item ideas would be super cool. This was so fun!

Posted 02/20/18