14:33 ST
September News Discussion
Welcome to September!

This month’s OotS coat is The Wheel, along with its Gears of Time and Chained of Cherished. The entire set was created by the lovely Myla, and they are available for purchase in the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of this month!

The Creative Collective

Participation in the first month of our Creative Collective activities was quite impressive! We’d like to thank everyone who took part for giving it a shot, and we hope to see more of your creations in the months to come! :)

New prompts have been posted for this month, and the raffles for last month have been pulled! Prizes will be distributed shortly. What fantastic surprises might you discover within the Bag of Wonders? Their contents will soon be revealed, and are ever growing!

Custom queue is zooming!

The custom and sprout queues are continuing to speed right along! This is especially true for orders that are not selective about which artists work on them. Please be aware of this when entering the queue, and utilize the holding feature as needed.

It has been especially difficult to purchase PP with nuggets recently, and we don’t want to see anyone put into the position of not having enough to cover their order when they get to the front of the queue. Remember: your order may exist in holding for up to six months before entering the official queue!

Legend of the Lost Trove Conclusion

The Legend of the Lost Trove event has come to an end! We hope that you enjoyed tracking down ol’ Captain Kitt’s treasure, even though it meant working with some largely unhelpful scallywags. The prize shop is now open to everyone, and will remain open through the end of the day on September 7th.

Additionally, we would like to know about your experience with this event! We’ve created an event survey, which will remain open until September 7th. You can learn more about it in this post!

A new take on an old ‘do

The Rebel’s Wig from August’s OotS set has been released in our standard array of wig colors, thanks to Eluii’s hard work! They are now available for purchase in Val’s Modern Composition.

A new template addition and a minor pricing change

As it has been a common request, a template fox foot edit is now available for Kelphi! Utilizing these paws for your custom Kelph will cost 3 PP/$15, while non-template fox paws cost 6 PP/$30.

Additionally, reducing the number of tails on a cat or fox ineki is now a free add-on to custom queue orders! Previously, it was a 1 PP/$5 edit. As a reminder, making edits to existing customs will still incur a 1 PP/$5 fee.

Autumn is creeping in…

… and with it, a new fall seasonal will be arriving! Keep an eye out for previews as we get closer to the change of seasons, and if you were planning on purchasing one of the summer seasonal coats from Bruc, be sure to do so before it gets too chilly!

Coming soon to a Fungus shop near you!

Posted 09/01/17, edited 09/01/17
I’m going to guess the Bag of Wonders contains the Valkyrie Sword, Flame Heart Dagger, Morning Star Dagger, Lightning Bo Staff and True Sight at equal chances of a 20% pull? I’m just wondering before I open these babies later :D
Posted 09/01/17
The bag of wonders items are my aesthetic :0
Posted 09/01/17
Akira  Yes!  Though items will continue to be added to it periodically. :D
Posted 09/01/17

Ehe, thanks for the quick response.
I’ll have to make sure I enter this monthly, then :D

Posted 09/01/17

-smashes into the kelph fox paws and screams continuously-

Yeah I’m gonna need that x1000000. I’m vaguely upset those cute lil feetsies don’t suit my Teak’s character at all. They probably don’t suit Lena either but on the other hand guess who doesn’t care I want fox paws @v@

Sea kelph are included, yes? No? SOFT PAWS

I grabbed that ADORABLE monthly literally as soon as it was available and I’m very pleased, what a cutie patoot! And Time is very thrilled by zheir gears ;D

Posted 09/01/17
The monthly pet is so cute! I got one right away… Now I need to decide when to get the apparel.
Posted 09/01/17

I don’t normally go for the monthly items, but I had to snag one of those Chained or Cherishes *_*

When exactly are the seasonals going to cycle? I’m still trying to decide if I want to get an Ethereal Ebb, and it’d help to know how much time I have.

Posted 09/01/17
Luminary September 21st or 22nd is when the seasonals will cycle out if memory serves.
Posted 09/01/17
Luminary  They will switch on the first day of fall, Sept 22! :D
Posted 09/01/17

Blossom Pony would adore a tiara for real, so it was a given I had to get her custom one as soon as I logged in ^,^  this month’s pet and items are so clever!  No doubt I’ll have the full set by the time the month is over.  Eluii’s done such a clever job with the various Rebel wigs too c= 

Congrats to the winners of the Bags of Wonder!!!  I can’t wait to see what shinies they reveal. 

Posted 09/01/17

*stares at those items*

*^* I must have those gears of time… D: Too bad I also need the seasonal coat before they come back with a higher price. Also PP for the sproot… *flails* I swear I’m gonna be broke at the end of this month.

But at least I have new shinies…. >u>;

<u<;

Posted 09/02/17
I about had a fit waiting for this thread to pop up, after coming across those weapons + etcetera by accident in the magic puddle, early on the first. Man, will i have to start making as many Creative Corner entries as possible! x3
Posted 09/02/17

Question for glitch and Myla!

So, a couple of buddies and I have recently given a couple of our characters a TON of children. Problem is, a couple sets of them are twins, so chronologically, they’re not in order by age but by their ID#. What I’m getting at here is will there ever be a way to order children on a geness page in the order we want them to be presented? Or perhaps is it on the to-do list or anything like that? Thank you for your time! :D

Posted 09/09/17
Fall previews, yes…? :D
Posted 09/18/17, edited 09/18/17
Tamako  That would be super handy!  I know there are a few genesses with a ton of children.  I’ll put it down on our to-do list (which is massive and unending but at least it will be there 8D)!
Posted 09/18/17
Awesome! Thanks, Myla! <3 <3
Posted 09/19/17

A new pet background, Serene Shores, has appeared in Lands Within!

The background was made by Plasma!  The boat is toggleable. :)

Enjoy!!

Posted 09/28/17
omg no that’s too cute!!!
Posted 09/30/17
/whispers Myla the boat doesnt seem to be toggleable on active cats?
Posted 09/30/17
Purr  Oops, yeah, that one was missing a layer!  It is fixed now. :) Thanks for the heads up!
Posted 10/01/17