19:52 ST
May News Discussion

I want to thank our coders for making single parents possible.
*gathers them into giant group hug*
I understand this took some work and appreciate how quickly you got it finished when it wasn’t originally in the immediate plans. I probably won’t use it for a while, my stories are slow to form, but thanks for being awesome!

Posted 05/02/15
because babies cannot eat thingsglitch
OHNOES, HOW DO THEY LIVE? D8
Posted 05/02/15

I mean magical things XD

‘cause you know, if a baby ate a mushroom what would even happen? Coats don’t have baby forms.

Posted 05/02/15

I actually have a similar issue as Yoshi, I want my EoL to be added to one of my genesses (the one between my pet and one of Chibi’s) as their child, but since the character attached to my EoL is a child I also want to keep her in the baby form for at least awhile longer.

Would it be at all possible to make it so that babies could only eat the forgetting shroom or something?

Cause I really don’t want to grow my EoL just to get her into (or out of if we were to change our mind later for whatever reason) the family. The baby form is my favorite form of that coloration and since there is no way to get more of them I wouldn’t be able to replace the baby version.

Posted 05/02/15, edited 05/02/15

I want to thank our coders for making single parents possible.
*gathers them into giant group hug*
I understand this took some work and appreciate how quickly you got it finished when it wasn’t originally in the immediate plans. I probably won’t use it for a while, my stories are slow to form, but thanks for being awesome!

This one [like so many things on this site] was all glitch

Posted 05/02/15, edited 05/02/15

\o/ glitch!

Edit: 6,666th post in the announcements forum!

Posted 05/08/15, edited 05/08/15

The tree just popped out SO MANY FLOWERS.

Geness owners, please echo me who gets what baby! :D Please include User IDs in your message. <3

Posted 05/10/15, edited 05/10/15
YAYYYY!!!!! :D :D
Posted 05/10/15
Artist attribution wasn’t working correctly, but has since been fixed so you can look to see which artists made the babies. :D
Posted 05/10/15
Ohh, so many pretty babies! Can’t wait to see them grow up! :D
Posted 05/10/15
Oooooooooooooooh my goodness they’re all so beautiful. *o* Congrats to the parents!!!
Posted 05/10/15
More flowers! Congrats to all the parents, and I’m looking forwards to seeing them all grow up as well!
Posted 05/10/15
Ohh they’re all gorgeous! 8D I already have a few potential favorites floating about. I’m super excited to see them grow up!!
Posted 05/10/15

Something I’ve been wondering, but wasn’t sure where to ask is: Will Mycena Cave ever have a battle feature?
Like where you could fight other ineki, or cave monsters? Or maybe even team up with another user’s ineki to fight a monster. I think it’d be cool for RP purposes. :) Though I can understand how that would probably be a coding nightmare…

Posted 05/20/15

FLOWERS AND BABIES :D
They’re all so cuuute! Congrats to all the parents ^___^ *stalks flowers*

Posted 05/20/15
We’ve just had a rather enormous code-push to fix some icky issues. If you notice anything that broke as a result, please let me know! :)
Posted 05/29/15
test
Posted 05/29/15
*Gives Myly an A- for her test*
Posted 05/29/15

We’re aware that Fishing, Echolocation and Spellstones are being… stubborn. They’ll be back in a few moments :)

EDIT: Echolocation, Fishing and Spellstones have been fixed!

Posted 05/29/15, edited 05/29/15