19:36 ST
April News Discussion
Springing into April!

The newest OotS coat to join our collection is Stella Nova, along with their Augmented Reality and Cybersprint Motorcycle! This month’s coat was created by Puppy, and the items created by Myla. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective has been updated with new prompts for April!
  • Bingo RP is still on hold for the moment. You may continue working on old cards, but no new cards will be generated.
  • A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Weekend will run from Friday, April 12th through Monday, April 15th!

Spring Seasonals & New Payment Option

This year’s Spring Seasonal, Peaceful Pasture by Plasma, is now available for purchase in Tamshir’s Specialties! They’ll be around throughout the rest of the season, up until the first day of summer on June 20th.

New seasonal coats were previously only available for 72k nuggets. Now, the new seasonal coats will be available for nuggets or gems (20 gems). When they return to the shops, they will continue to only be available for nuggets at the usual cost of 107k nuggets.

My Pet Plant

We tested turning the Mycenians into plants and rebranding to My Pet Plant. We thought it was a good idea, but the Plantcenians let us know that this was not (they can really hurl a lot of soil with those leaves), and to avoid a plant uprising, we’ve reverted everyone back into their animal forms.

However, please join us in celebrating our Plantcenians by participating in our two forum activities:

I don’t know about you, but we’re soil excited to see what everyone comes up with!

Sprout Raffle Deliveries

The Valentine’s sprout and semi-customs were delivered to the raffle winners in Mid-March. Check them out below!

Final Month for Coats for a Cause: Kiwi’s Recovery

Our current Coats for a Cause campaign is ongoing through the end of this month, April 30th, with all proceeds going towards Kiwi’s Stroke Recovery. So far, we have raised a total of $1050! Thank you for supporting this cause!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch and Myla: Myla worked on OotS and My Pet Plant, and glitch coded up and implemented My Pet Plant! This month, glitch will likely be working on small interface updates and Myla will be working on the spring event.
  • The coordinator team is working on planning the spring event!
  • The art team will be working on the spring event and the queues!

Posted Apr 2
I went to buy a Stella Nova pet, but it’s showing as a plant on the confirmation screen (tried twice, and it just showed me a different plant each time). I went to my settings (via the link on the April Fool’s Day post), but did not see any option to turn plants off. o_o;
Posted Apr 2
Oh the new spring pet is so cute. I will need to save for one. *_*
Posted Apr 2
Nickle4aPickle Oops, sorry about that! glitch worked his magic and it should be all fixed now. If you still see a plant, you may need to refresh or clear your cache!
Posted Apr 2
Cien It’s all good now! Thanks so much!
Posted Apr 3