04:05 ST
Black Lives Matter. Please help.
I donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Thank you guys for doing this, btw!
Posted 06/06/20
I donated to Equal Justice Initiative!
Posted 06/06/20
I donated to the Nationwide Bail Fund!
Posted 06/06/20

Background has been distributed to all who have posted + echoed up to this point!
If we missed you, feel free to ping me or to echo Myla!

Posted 06/07/20
I donated to Black Lives Matter!
Posted 06/07/20
I dont log onto Mycena much anymore, but I’m so happy to see this. I’m not in a good place to donate right now, but I’m so, so encouraged. As a mixed black woman, seeing this makes me want to cry with happiness
Posted 06/08/20

Background has been distributed to all who have posted + echoed up to this point!

Posted 06/08/20

me, emerging from my hole after finally freeing myself from the paralyzing decision of deciding which one to donate to:  I donated to the Black Mental Health Alliance and the Center for Black Equity! 

just wanna say again how thankful I am that y’all care enough to do something like this.  <3

Posted 06/09/20

Posted 06/09/20
I donated to Black Lives Matter Global Network
Posted 06/10/20

Posted 06/11/20
I donated to Black Lives Matter <3
Posted 06/12/20
I donated to Black Girls Smile!
Posted 06/13/20

Posted 06/13/20
I donated to The Okra Project!
Posted 06/13/20
I donated to the Nationwide Bail Fund.
Posted 06/15/20

Posted 06/16/20
I donated to the Black Lives Matter Global Network! I’m glad to come back on here after a bit of a break and see this post. 
Posted 06/17/20
Posted 06/17/20
I’m not sure if where I donated counts, but I figured I might as well post it https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality I also posted it in the discord
Posted 06/19/20
I donated to the Black LGBTQIA+ Migrant Project and the GoFundMe for Elijah McClain
Posted 06/23/20
All up to here have been distributed!
Posted 06/23/20

I’ve been away from Mycena for a bit because of life things, but it is so encouraging to see how many people have donated. It’s inspiring to say the least <3

I took commissions where I donated all the proceeds to Brave Space Alliance <3

Posted 06/26/20
Posted 06/28/20
I donated to the Black Mental Health Alliance!
Posted 07/19/20
Posted 07/20/20
I donated to the Nationwide Bail Fund.
Posted 07/23/20
Posted 07/24/20
I donated to the Black LGBTQIA+ Migrant Project!
Posted 07/27/20, edited 07/27/20
Posted 07/27/20