06:53 ST
Happy Birthday, Mycena Cave!
Happy Birthday, Mycena Cave!
Whee, confetti!!

The Bone Monster is a bit annoyed to be awoken by the commotion, but how could we not?!  It has been five whole years since we opened our doors, and that’s something to celebrate! Thank you for supporting us and helping to make this community a place to call home. :D In celebration, let’s throw some confetti around the Cave!

Collect birthday confetti!

Rainbowy because it is pride month! ❤

You can collect the confetti until the end of the month!  In order to be eligible for the confetti, you need to have signed on within the last month.

And a community activity!

Also to celebrate, we are hosting a small forum event focusing on our community and the characters they’ve created.  Come and contribute to the MycenaDeck and earn some prizes in the process!

Posted 06/21/18, edited 06/21/18

Happy birthday Mycena! :D

\confetti
\confetti
\confetti

Posted 06/21/18
I can’t believe it’s already been five years?? Wow… happy birthday, Mycena!! I’m really excited about the items and mini event. The rainbows are sooo cute and it’s all perfect for this month. Thank you! ;o;
Posted 06/21/18

Aww happy birthday Mycena Cave! I haven’t even been here for a year, and it’s already the 5th birthday?! That’s amazing :)
This place is awesome, I love everything about it! ^^

Posted 06/22/18
Happy birthday Mycena Cave!!!
Posted 06/22/18

CONFETTIII :D

Thanks for all the fun stuff… How sweet! The MycenaDeck looks fun… Time to brainstorm~ >:3

Happy Birthday Mycena Cave <3

Posted 06/22/18
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And what a great event idea!
Posted 06/22/18

*tosses confetti…..*tosses even more confetti…. ^,^  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYCENA CAVE!!!!!! 

So hard to believe it’s been 5 years, 5 Whole Years since the Cave opened and we bought our own farm on the Oregon Coast. 

Here’s to many, many more lovely years ahead!

Posted 06/22/18
Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! <3 *tosses confetti*
Posted 06/22/18
Whooo!! This is so exciting!
Posted 06/23/18