20:47 ST
December News Discussion
December is here!

This month’s OotS coat is the adorable White Fox, along with their Spiced Bouquet and Winter Wreath. priz was the mastermind behind this set, which is available for purchase in the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of December!

Wrapping up Letters from the Lost

Our Letters from the Lost event has drawn to a close. The mysterious old Griselda has faded into stone once more, leaving behind her beloved pet Mabel as a gift to everyone who took the time to help her.

Likewise, the event feedback survey has ended, and results will be compiled and shared soon!

The Creative Collective

Another month of the Creative Collective is now behind us. Thanks to everyone who shared their creations this past month! The raffles have been pulled and new prompts for December have been posted.

Additionally, the Bag of Wonders has had another new addition: the Staff of Wintertide!

Mysterious new items

You may have noticed several new items around the site that aren’t currently available for purchase. These items are remastered versions of some of our current shop wares, and will be used to stock a new upcoming shop. We hope to share more information with you soon!

Secret Santa returns!

Secret Santa returned this year! Signups close at the end of tonight, so if you haven’t already, join in the holiday fun now!

It’s getting chilly…

As the last leaves fall to the ground, the distinct chill of winter can be felt in the air. As always, this means a change of growing seasons for our good friend Bruc. On December 21st, he will be packing away his seasonal stock of autumn mushrooms and replacing them with his winter crop — including a new seasonal mushroom for everyone to enjoy!

Such chilly palettes… Looks like Bruc might have a case of the winter blues!

Sprout updates

We are currently experimenting with our sprout queue cooldown time, which means that the wait has been reduced to a one month! In addition, we have made several clarifications and adjustments to the sprout edit tiers.

You can read more about these updates in this announcement.

Posted 12/01/17, edited 12/01/17

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of the year….

Hooray for Secret Santa! I can’t wait to find out who my next victim recipient will be. :D

Posted 12/01/17
Loooove the way SS is set up. I can’t wait to get a cute Foxy Fox too! Also, when can we expect our participation Gem for Creative Collective?
Posted 12/02/17

-FLOWER-

I don’t know about the creative collective, but I know participation prizes tend to go out within around 5 days of ending! The High Scores chart for the games is like that, too. It’s not super quick if you’re used to instant responses on other sites, but prizes always get sent out.

Posted 12/02/17
Vely Thanks for the tip! Just curious, first time participating. :))
Posted 12/04/17
New Items

New leg warmers are located in Sullie’s Closet!  All leg warmers now have expanded compatibility to include ineki as well as kelph (they were previously dras only).

New color-changing sclera charms are located in Val’s Modern Composition!

Enjoy! :)

Posted 12/08/17
AAHHHHHH SCLERA oAo THANK YOU GUYS <3333
Posted 12/08/17
        Oooh the sclera items themselves are super pretty!
Posted 12/08/17
BLACK SCLERA BLACK SCLERA NOW I DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH EDIT QUEUE!!!! Ahhhhhh thanks Myla
Posted 12/09/17
New Item

A new background has appeared in Lands Within!  This background was created by King. :)

Enjoy!

Posted 12/14/17

Oh my that’s perfect for Briar. :D

But don’t background items now have background in the name? Myla

Posted 12/14/17
Fixed!
Posted 12/14/17
Myla whispers The Snow Day Mushroom somehow got in the “Equippables” category? It even shows up in the Magic Puddle.
Posted 12/16/17
Cosmo  Thanks for letting me know!  I’ve fixed it. :D
Posted 12/16/17