19:15 ST
October News Discussion
Welcome to October!

This month’s OotS coat is Howling Harlequin, along with its Hallowed Hills and Drifty Haunted Hood. The entire set was created by the lovely Morgan, and they are available for purchase in the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of this month!

A New Autumn Seasonal

September saw the release of a new fall seasonal, Autumnal Guardian, a fox ineki created by Plasma! You can pick up an Autumnal Guardian mushroom from the Fungimental Magic, or purchase one of our returning seasonals: Lammergeier, Grim Harvest & Death’s Embrace!

The Creative Collective

There were a lot of great entries for the second month of Creative Collective activities!  A big thank you to everyone who participated!

New prompts have been posted for this month, and the raffles for last month have been pulled! Prizes will be distributed shortly.  Another equippable item, Calligrapher, was added to the Bag of Wonders — hopefully we see a few appear from this round of prizes! :)

Queue statuses!

Edit and sprout queues continue to be short and fairly speedy, so be sure to have your orders ready to go when you move from hold to the queue!

Custom queue has grown significantly this last week, with a lot of players jumping in from holding. In addition, a few of of our artists are extra busy at the moment, so it’s not quite as zippy as it has been for the past couple of months.  Still, it can be tough to get PP, so it’s best to get any funding that you need before you leave hold so you aren’t caught off-guard without enough PP when your order is claimed!

Come and meet some mushrooms

Have you ever been curious about your fellow Mycena Cave players? We have just the activity for you! Our current forum activity focuses on getting to know the community by asking and answering questions! We encourage everyone to post their own Meet the Mushrooms thread and to ask questions about other participating players.

This activity runs until the end of the day on October 8th, and participants will be rewarded with a shiny new avatar frame, as well as the chance to win a Glowing Changingshroom in our end of event raffle!

Need some calm?

A new background, Serene Shores, is up in Lands Within.  Serene Shores was created by Plasma and features a toggleable boat layer to customise the item further!

Honoring the Lost

It is said that this time of year, the Lost are the closest to us.  Our Fall scrabble-style event will start at the tail end of October.  Stay tuned for more information as we get closer!

Posted 10/01/17

Oh boy that new item, I’d love to get my hands on one OvO

Posted 10/01/17
eh ..... everyone can buy this coat but not me, I do not have stones
Posted 10/02/17, edited 10/02/17

Both of these coats are quite lovely! I think I like the Autumnal Guardian is the best out of the two.

Bastion’s Happy Flight started playing in my head when I first looked at the Autumnal Guardian for some reason. I don’t know why.

Posted 10/02/17
Would it be possible for the top two layers of the Drifty Haunted Hood to be made toggleable, by any chance? :o It’s not a big deal if not, but it occurred to me it would be neat to just have the lil’ capelet on my pets!
Posted 10/02/17
Uh so I just discovered that you can reorder a geness and I have no idea how long this functionality has been present but it is so awesome so thanks <3
Posted 10/10/17