17:25 ST
Spring Flower Rush Breeding Raffle!
Ahhhh! Congratulations, all of you!! Cannot wait to see the babies; I’m sure they’ll all make me melt. ^^
Posted 03/10/14
Congratulations everyone!! I can’t wait to see the babies, I’m sure they’ll look fantastic!! And I also hope for more breeding opportunities in the future because I want some cute fluffy ineki babies too ;o;
Posted 03/10/14

Awwh, didn’t get drawn, raffles seem to dislike me. owo;
Nevertheless, I’m very excited to see the baby inekis! Congratulations, guys. >w<

Posted 03/10/14
....what. Lycan.. We won? WE WON? AAAH! I can’t believe it, I honestly wasn’t expecting it at all! I can’t wait to see what they look like, either way I bet they’ll be so cute ;_; I was having a poopy week too, awesome. Congrats to all the winners ^_^
Posted 03/10/14

I….. I…..  What a most wonderfully wonderful thing to wake up to!!! Hina! Awkward Ani did a thing! And there are things! I’m so excited! (also thank you for not calling. XD my phone was off. You’d have been sorely disappointed)

And congrats to everyone! I can’t wait to see what all these little cuties will look like!!

Posted 03/10/14, edited 03/10/14
Oh, I didn’t even realize some artist let you watch them work on your custom! That’s exciting. But yeah, these are different than customs plus the whole concept is for it to be a surprise, so I couldn’t imagine the artist letting us watch them work on them..
Posted 03/10/14
Question on babies number: Since the last ‘extra’ breeding drawn had two users, does it still get two babbies?
Posted 03/10/14
I’m curious about that too, I was under the impression how it was going to be drawn was there is going to be 7 babies total.
Posted 03/10/14
Yes there are going to be seven babies!
Posted 03/10/14

Yes, we would still get two babies, one per user.
The total was 7 babies, but the outcome could have been 6-7.
Since the previous one before us only has one user, it left room for the 6th slot, and there is two users, we get 6th and 7th.

Also, note how glitch worded it:
“Your Duprass of Lian and Calypso will receive babies!”
...Versus another single user pair:
“Your Duprass of Enya and Firestorm will receive one baby!”

Posted 03/10/14
Cute :D Just checking.
Posted 03/10/14
Congrats to the winners!
Posted 03/10/14
All the excitement of squeals
Posted 03/10/14
Congratz to all winners, I can’t wait to see the babies ^^
Posted 03/10/14

Ahhh congrats everyone! :‘3 I’m so happy for all of youuuu! ^^ I can’t wait to see all the new babs floatin’ around!

~hands a vomit bucket to Lycan~ =‘D

Posted 03/10/14, edited 03/10/14
*keels over*  Real life has been crazy, and I completely forgot about this :O I can’t believe my babies are having a baby!  What an awesome thing to come back to!  Thank you so so much! <3
Posted 03/11/14
Congrats to all the winners! :D Can’t wait to see how the babies turn out!!
Posted 03/11/14
Congratulations to all the winners! :D
Posted 03/11/14
Can’t wait to see these babies… :DDDD I am so excited! Congrats to all the winners!!
Posted 03/12/14
I’m curious as to when they’ll start making them
Posted 03/12/14

Alice: Who says they haven’t? ;D

Shima: Breedings will be …semi-common? I’m not sure how to describe it. Not all Breedings will result in unique babies — however, the ones for this breeding will be.

Posted 03/12/14, edited 03/12/14

Bunnii
Oooh, thanks Toothy. But I think I’m going to need a bigger bucket @n@

——

Ohhh goshhhh.
Miku and I are so excited we are having DREAMS about the babies, ahhhh xDDD

I’m excited to hear that they will be semi-common; I do remember it was sorta hinted at before.
I didn’t know we’d get unique babbus though. That makes me extra excite n.n

Posted 03/12/14, edited 03/12/14
I’m so excited! I wonder if we’ll be getting the babies soon. :D
Posted 03/18/14
Hopefully soon I’m dying here D:
Posted 03/18/14
I’m thinking we might get an update this weekend. :D Or maybe into next week, the 24th will be the 2 week mark. With them having 7 babies all having 3 forms to do I’m sure that can take a bit of time. Though I am just really excited.
Posted 03/21/14
Oh my god the flowers are beautiful I can’t believe how gorgeous mine looks TUT
Posted 03/22/14
They are! Even the names for the colorations are beautiful.  I’m so exited about these.
Posted 03/22/14

I HAVE THE BEST AVATAR OF THEM ALL

8D!

ALL YOUR BROKEN IMAGES ARE BELONG TO ME

Edit: Never mind, game over. Wehh! :P

Posted 03/22/14, edited 03/22/14
Akira: for I am glitch, destroyer of fun
Posted 03/22/14
Akira we can get back at him. Wanna karass our flowers? xD Apparently there is no age limit to bonding ineki xD
Posted 03/22/14