12:20 ST
[Raffle] Sprout and Semi-Custom Raffle (Feb 14 - Feb 21)
Sprout & Semi-Custom Raffle

As we’ve done in years past, we are raffling off a handful of sprouts/semi-customs to celebrate the season of love!

This year, there will be a total of 6 winners drawn! Each will receive a light edit sprout for their selected geness, or a light edit semi-custom ineki. Any staff winners means that an additional winner will be drawn. Please note that in order to get the artist assignments finalized quickly, semi-custom winners must echo their preferences to Myla within 24 hours of the raffle being drawn or the semi-custom will be artistic freedom.

You can get tickets from February 14th through February 21st. For more information and to purchase your raffle tickets, head over to the raffle page!

Posted 02/13/23, edited 02/14/23
Always something I look forward to each year!
Posted 02/14/23
I’ve never won, but it’s fun to try. ^_^ Good luck! :)
Posted 02/19/23
I can’t wait to see what customs/sprouts come out of the raffle!
Posted 02/19/23
Congrats to all the winners!!
Posted 02/22/23

Oops I forgot to select a geness lol! Well it’s fun to switch it up, this was super exciting to wake up to! <3

When it comes to the semi customs, are you meant to wait for Myla to message first and then reply or should I just message her straight away? Sorry if this is obvious haha.

Posted 02/22/23
Congratulations winners! :D
Posted 02/22/23
Oxton I’ll hopefully be echoing the winners within the next 2 hours to confirm selections! If you accidentally didn’t select a geness but you meant to, as long as you let me know by the end of today, we can make the switch!! You can preemptively send me an echo with the geness ID you’d like to swap to if you want! <3
Posted 02/22/23

Congratulations inpais frieza Dracogryph Hawkins Oxton Acydosis and ClearBright! One extra ticket was drawn due to a staff win. I’ve sent an echo to each of you to confirm your selections and gather more info if relevant!

Thank you to everyone else for participating!!

Posted 02/22/23, edited 02/22/23
I managed to completely forget this was being drawn today and nearly choked on my drink as a result! I’m super excited and can’t wait to see all the new sprouts and customs, congrats to all the other winners, too!
Posted 02/22/23
Was not expecting anything at all so it was really a pleasant surprise to open the page and go O_O ??? in the middle of a busy week :‘D congrats to all the other winners as well! Can’t wait to see all the upcoming customs and sprouts from this raffle~
Posted 02/23/23

I’m so grateful and excited to have won!!! This is going to my first sprout in all 8 years of playing!

EDIT: Come watch her grow!
https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/34139

AHHHHH PLASMA DID SUCH A GOOD JOB, I’M SO EXCITED!!!!

Posted 02/26/23, edited 03/23/23
Congrats to all the winners!!
Posted 02/26/23
Whaaaa kiddos! Can’t wait to see ‘em :D
Posted 02/26/23