07:56 ST
[Cave Challenge] The Infinite Cavern (solved!)

Ooooh, really ? :D Congrats ! <3 I managed to have a sentence, tried what it was saying but ended up with nothing… Dah ! D: What was the answer ? I’m interested !

Edit: Oh, after the other one solve this puzzle of course ! °v°

Posted 04/10/15, edited 04/10/15
Although one gold medallion has already been given out, we are keeping the challenge open for the next winner as well (so the next person to solve it will also receive a medallion).
Pls n0 I just wanna know the answer :C
Posted 04/10/15

Thanks! And good luck solving it! >w<
It might be tough for the newer players though. ;3;

Posted 04/10/15
Congrats, Rhyme!  You are zippyyyy! XD
Posted 04/10/15
I just can’t get behind all this twisting action.  Just going to wait for the answer too.
Posted 04/10/15
I got though the maze but got no clue what im suppsed to do with these words….
I got a sentence and do I do what the sentence is telling me to do? >:C
Posted 04/10/15
Same here, Karkitty
Posted 04/10/15

I got though the maze with out printing… But what does it refer to!?
Aaaggghhhh!!

*Cuddles with other lost people*

Posted 04/10/15
Well, Rhyme said it might be tough for new players. I AM new, so I guess this wasn’t supposed to be my game XD But at least I figured out the maze, without printing either. :D
Posted 04/10/15

Yeah but thats kind of annoying… That we can’t finish it because we havnt been here a long time??

Im in a car so getting carsick doing this… And then i cant finish and don’t have a chance of the medal because im not an oldbie?

Yeah just my oppinion I guess… Not giving up til the answer is posted!!

Posted 04/10/15

New users can complete it too; you are not excluded because you’re a newer member.  Anything you need to answer is somewhere on the site.

(It is even solve-able by any member if you can’t find the answer on-site)

Wait the answer isn’t confined to the maze itself? D:
Posted 04/10/15
Yeah, the answer is on site, I just didn’t think of looking there. ^^; *Shot.*
I just wish i could say whatever but nooooo… My mind wont have peace til its done!!
Posted 04/10/15
This information actually just makes it even more confusing…
Posted 04/10/15
Hm… *ponders*
Posted 04/10/15

Part one done. Part two? No clue. (Or maybe I have part two, but not the third bit? Idk.)
Wearing this mobius strip* like a crown to try and figure it out by osmosis hopefully.

Posted 04/10/15
I printed like 3 mazes to test this, but… I might go crazy with all of this paper on my desk (along with all of the other random things)
Posted 04/10/15
Oh, no… I went to clean up after I read that it was solved and I threw out all my mazes ; A;
Posted 04/10/15
I GOT IT OH MY GOD I’M SO HAPPY *3*
Posted 04/10/15
B)))) ur so smart
Posted 04/10/15
Then what is it!? Im going insane here!!
Posted 04/10/15
Now I just really want to know the answer, because I think I was getting close, but I am kind of lost as to where I would have gone next. Congrats on figuring it out!
Posted 04/10/15
Ohh, congrats, baekhesten!
Posted 04/10/15
Okay!  Baek indeed solved it (congrats)!  Now that both medallions have been given out, we’ll release the official answer shortly.  You can keep submitting guesses to me if you want; I’ll still respond if you get the answer correct.
Posted 04/10/15

Dang it, I’m on my way home too, baw.
Congrats to both of you, though! ^^

Posted 04/10/15
What’s so special about these medallion things that you make the puzzles so freaking hard to do? Just curious because both of them have frustrated me to the point of giving up..  is the medallion worth it?
Posted 04/10/15

That was fun, and it was the first time I was able to solve a challenge here. :‘D Thank you for the chance to get that shiny medallion. ^^

Verlies
Nothing special, it’s just rare, hard to get and looks nice, haha. XD It feels satisfying to have one, I guess that’s the point. ^^