15:17 ST
[Cave Challenge] Grids (Solved!)
that time when you figure out the first part, and think you get the second, but then it’s not working right….
Posted 04/09/15
Welp, I tried. I was totally overthinking it.
Posted 04/09/15

I HATE THIS….

I know I’m probably overthinking it but I hate it I have sent in so many answers but I guess none are right hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

idk I just joined the site so maybe i just don’t get it something I’m supposed to get????

It’s not supposed to require any weird skill or specific knowledge base though????

Posted 04/09/15
I have no idea what to do with what I’ve got. :‘I
Posted 04/09/15
How quickly is the Bone Monster supposed to respond if you send the right message?  It’s driving me crazy, wondering if any of my answers are right. ;~;
Posted 04/09/15
Rockelyn, I believe the answers are immediate. If you refresh and there’s still no reply then your answer must be wrong. ;3;
Posted 04/09/15
If the challenge is like previous ones, Bone Monster is automated to reply back to you if you have answered correctly. Basically, it should be almost an instantaneous reply.
Posted 04/09/15
Gotchya.  Thank you both!
Posted 04/09/15
Is it case sensitive?
Posted 04/09/15
because of the lower and upper case things, i believe it is.
Posted 04/09/15
No has has gotten it yet, although some have been close! Also, the answer is not case-sensitive, but remember not to include anything extra in your guesses.
Posted 04/09/15, edited 04/09/15

I feel like this would be a lot easier if I knew whether places I was looking had been there before the challenge or if they were recently added. XD

Of course, I could just as easily be overthinking. BUT STILLLLL.

There’s gotta be a part I’m missing. Siiigh.

Posted 04/09/15

I have the words and I’m pretty sure they’re right based on what they are… But he won’t accept them. It’s very frustrating :(

What do you want, Bone Monster?!

Posted 04/09/15
Awright, BM. I give up. It took so long to solve (what I think was) your puzzle, but I think there must be an extra element I don’t understand!
Posted 04/09/15
this should be a fun way to spend my 13 hour drive o3o yay!
Posted 04/09/15

Someone just got the answer correct and received the gold medallion.  Congratulations! Expect another one of these to come out pretty soon.  I’ll also post the answer in a bit as well if the winner wants to be anonymous. :D

Edit:  The winner can come forward if they want, and post how they solved the puzzle too. <3

Aww, just when I thought I found it xD
Nice challenge though!

Edit: Can we still send in to see if we got it right btw?

Yes, you can still send in guesses and the Bone Monster will still automatically respond if you get right. :D
Posted 04/09/15

I wanna know the answerrrr! :D

Congrats to the person who got it right~

Posted 04/09/15

*grumbles about being at work and not able to try*

I’m curious as to what the answer is though :)

Posted 04/09/15
Haha didn’t get a reply, so I guess it was wrong anyway xD
Posted 04/09/15

I just got the gold medallion on my 14th trial. My answer was ‘sixty’ and I got it from multiplying account numbers of glitch (4), myla (3) and daemon(5), following the message ‘MulT~gLItH_cmYLa~DaeNoM_txT’ I got from solving three separate sudokus.  (I’m a little bad at explanation;;)

+edit: Sorry that I copied one of my incorrect answers here. I believe the message would be ‘MulT~gLIt cH_mYLa~D aeMoN_txt’

Oh! Congrats, manimani! :)
Posted 04/09/15

Ohhhhh. Okay. I knew it was those three accounts, but I couldn’t figure out what to do with them! (I was looking for multiple word references or something. XD I couldn’t figure out the ‘txt’ part.)

Congrats!

Posted 04/09/15
Thanks so much, everyone :D I also just tried every possible answer I could think of xD
Posted 04/09/15

So you’re telling me i was on the right road?
I got the ‘MulT~gLIt’ part… but it made no sence to me… So I thought It was the wrong direction.
How did you solve the second one though? I mean it has 10 letters symbols not 9??

I would never have figured to use the numbers of their accounts though o.o’

Grats!

Posted 04/09/15

I hope we have different upload times for different challenges, it was like 5 in the morning when this was posted and I’ve only just got home - so I didn’t even get a chance. :c

Congrats to the winner though. :D

Good job!
I was on the right track, but I fell asleep/had to go to school and didn’t get to work on it more xD

Posted 04/09/15
Woah! Congrats manimani! :D
Posted 04/09/15
Congrats! :)
Posted 04/09/15