18:57 ST
April News Discussion

Omg, the flower babies! *o* -softly pats them all-

Also Morgan has done an amazing job on the flowers for my karass, they look so sparkly! O8

-Can’t stop squealing over them-

Posted 04/14/15

Babies!!!
That last flower is beautiful

Posted 04/14/15

;A;

*holds flower close and tries not to squish it*
They’re so beautiful. *ugly sobs*

Posted 04/14/15
ooohh yay! I was just wondering when these little pretties would show up o3o I cant wait to see them all grown up!!!!!
Posted 04/14/15
Shouldn’t there be at least 10 flowers? o-O
Posted 04/14/15
This was an earlier raffle for 8 (or 9 in this case) flowers. After the Spring event there will be a raffle for 10 (or 11) flowers. :)
Posted 04/14/15
Ah, so these are from a former event? I just joined about a month ago, so I don’t know anything yet XD
Posted 04/14/15

Arintol, they are from just a few weeks ago actually! If you were here for/remember the Choose Your Own Adventure Event, that’s what they are from! ^___^

There will be another breeding raffle at the conclusion of this event for those who buy tickets!

Posted 04/14/15
The flowers are all so pretty *^*
Posted 04/14/15
All of them really are beautiful, I’m excited to see what they grow into :D
Posted 04/14/15

I am full of happiness and excitement and plans. Oh yes, plans.

Aaaaaaaaah!

Posted 04/14/15
Besides the obvious changes, the Sacred Tree page has gotten a little bit of a makeover! Instead of just listing your various pets in genesses, it now shows pretty links to the actual geness pages :)
Posted 04/17/15

Oooh yes, thank you for that!

-goes to cross it off to do listy-

Posted 04/17/15

I love seeing the sacred tree updates.
You guys have done a great job organizing the information since there was a lot of changes ^^

Posted 04/17/15
I really hope Professor Mariel’s coat color becomes available, she is just too cute. ;-; I also wanted to say that the Blue Banded Bee is just simply fantastic. The colors go so well with each other, and the edited fluff is the best. <3 I also really appreciate the ‘adoption’ feature, this makes me extremely happy! I just wanted to say thanks to the entire staff!
Posted 04/18/15
feyers? feeeeyyyyy! Miku wants to see the professor nekkiddddd! o3o!!! Show, show!
Posted 04/18/15
Juney is right, feyani that would be totally awesome to see the Professor coat AND glasses free. >>;;
Posted 04/18/15
the flowers are so pretty!!!! this is my first time since being on the site that i got to see any :) also, hugtopus x.x i need one. so cute~ -squish squish- it will be mine!
Posted 04/18/15

Yes, yes. I second the notion of releasing a Professor Mariel coat color. And the pwetty bwutterflies, too! It would be a shame to leave them behind.  ;u;

Then again, every NPC has something I want. Like Spirit’s wings. They’re just perfect for some pets I have.

Posted 04/18/15
Khaliffa, those butterflies are adorable! I am shocked they were not an available item in the shop. Last spring event, the ‘NPC’ was a lovebird ineki… which was released as a Oots pet. >>;; One can hope, right?
Posted 04/18/15
Miku I shall cross my fingers and hope, then. 8| *stares pointedly at staff* And… maybe with the butterflies, too?
Posted 04/18/15, edited 04/18/15
the butterflies could totally be a oots item, just saying ;D
Posted 04/18/15

Here’s the nekkid shopkeeper.  She’s an Orange Baboon Tarantula and was made by feyers:

fey and I both love insects/arachnids, and the Orange Baboon Tarantula is an awesome species of tarantula.  People who own them call them “OBTs” or “Orange Bitey Things.”  They’re beautiful but recommended only for more experienced tarantula owners because they are pretty aggressive!  When they go into their “IMMA BITE YOU” pose (front legs raised), you can see the bottom of their lil feets which are turquoise.  * U *

... So… don’t make Professor Mariel mad? :D

Can has as coloration? >:| -demands-
Posted 04/18/15

Thank you Myla! I thought for sure she was based off of a wasp, that is really cool that she is actually an arachnid! I’ve recently just studied Arthropods in class, so I am all giddy over all this. x3

Like this? :DD

YESSSS Miku!! I think they look so cool. :DDDD (I put your pic under a spoiler tag just in case people are sooperscared of spiders!)
Ops! Thank you Myla, I didn’t think of that. >>;; Sorry if I startled anyone!
Aww, she looks so cute naked. @w@
Posted 04/18/15
Look how cuuuute! That would make a good site color!
Posted 04/18/15
Some more updates!
  • First, a little one, the filter options in the forum history page now collapse, so that they take up a little less space.
  • Second, Japanese / Chinese characters are now supported by forums / echos / etc so you will no longer get them replaced with ‘?’ characters! 象形字!
  • Finally, you can now search your echos! Have a look at it here.

More to come soon :D