06:25 ST
January News Discussion
January!

And not just any January… January 2015!!

This last month has been a lot of fun! We had our Secret Santa, as well as our Winter Holiday Funbook event, both designed to be fairly low-key, so as not to encroach on your time to spend with family and loved ones. The month also saw the Lammergeier Mushroom swapped out for the White Wind Mushroom in the Fungimental Magic shop.

Last month also held our… what’s the opposite of “a death of a thousand cuts”?... uh, life of a thousand hugs or something: we sorted out a huge number of small bugs and fixes we had in our backlog: text search in the bazaar, anonymous CC gifting, the final and complete death of the awful “sortname” feature we added some time ago, some fixes to the human avatar images, among many many other small improvements. We figured we ought to start 2015 as clean as we could :)

Besides that, we saw the creation of inventory pockets, as well as the creation of avatar backgrounds (of which there will be many more).

And with that, happy new year! I hope you have a wonderful 2015!!

Posted 01/05/15, edited 01/05/15
it’s so cool to see this site change and evolve and better itself. :D and i appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it. here’s to another great year!
Posted 01/05/15

Happy New Year~
Totally looking forward to what fun this site brings. *grins*

I also had a blast with the Holiday fun book. I’m a sucker for puzzles. >3>;

Posted 01/05/15

Niceeee. I got 100% on all the pages I could. Go me!
I had a blast completing them. The art and writing ones especially, since I usually need a push to use my creativity :‘D

Thanks for working on the improvements! Little site fixes might seem like a small deal, but overall really brings the site together.

I hope everyone has a good 2015! <3

Posted 01/05/15
Happy new year! 3/7 pages 100 percent complete? Not bad considering I had like- zero free time QUQ
Posted 01/05/15

Yet another month full of growth and fun… you guys make it look effortless xD This site really is amazing, I’m so glad I’ve had the chance to be here from the start. I LOVED the Secret Santa event and how the Winter Funbook was directed at many interests so more people could participate within their comfort zones.

Happy 2015! Here’s to an even better year than the last!

Posted 01/05/15

Yay! Happy 2015 to all!

Admins, you guys are doing an awesome job. Loved the events and you guys have been good about any glitches (not the person). Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for 2015!

Posted 01/05/15
Happy belated New Year to the cave!
Posted 01/05/15
I regret not being active on the site from when I first joined in the middle of last year, but I’m really glad I picked it back up again. The events are unique, and I enjoyed doing them. And I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Mycena Cave this year. <3
Posted 01/05/15
happy new year- thanks for all the hard work :>
Posted 01/06/15
Belated Happy New Year to everyone! <3 Jet’s strive for a better year this year. :D
Posted 01/06/15
I miss being a potato.
Posted 01/07/15
Can’t wait for my birthday x.x
Posted 01/08/15

Happy Birthday to be Alice!
I was wondering if those avatar equippable items would also be able to be equipped to your human avatar, a red bow on my person would be so cute!

Posted 01/11/15
It’ll be two weeks into January soon, and the high scores haven’t rolled over yet. I suppose that’s because of the winter event, but will awards for December be carried over into February if they aren’t awarded this month?
Posted 01/11/15
Hi, we will be looking into this as it is supposed to reset and I am not certain why it has not automatically done so yet. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Posted 01/11/15
High scores don’t reset automatically, I do it manually… and I forgot >> Anway, nothing lost, prizes for december have been distributed and scores now show january :)
Posted 01/11/15

A few little updates!

- Multiple artist crediting is a THING now! Wootwoot!  We’ve updated artist information on past pets with multiple artists, and you can expect to see more collaboration in the future. :)

- FORUM AVATAR ITEMMSS.  In the past, we just picked which items could work on your forum avatar willy nilly.  Now any item that can work on the avatars will work on the avatars!  As a result, a lot more items will now display on the forum avatars.  Have fun playing around with that!  If you think we’ve missed any items, just echo me and I will look into it but keep in mind the item has to fit within the avatar boundaries for all Mycenians in order for it to work as an avatar item.

- Grey fedora will work on dras now too (it was an ineki-only item).

- The graphics page has been updated with more images.

*does buffalo dance*

Posted 01/13/15, edited 01/13/15
HOORAYYY
Posted 01/13/15

*aggressive headbanging*
yaaaaaasss!! i especially like the more avatar items part :D *jingles pisces’ earring*

Posted 01/13/15
ONG YES I was legit about to post pity requesting disguise be an avatar item. BEAUTY.
Posted 01/13/15

Oh my god now I can put the disguise on EVERYTHING. The need is REAL.

Edit; eyepatches on sunglasses a true fashionista my best 800 nugget purchase

WHOA King I love how the straps on the eyepatch ensure that your disguise will never fall off.  This will surely become a trend…..
Yay more avatar items :D
Posted 01/13/15
Practical. Fashionable. So mysterious.
Posted 01/13/15

*Squeals with delight*
Hat! On my Dras! Yesssssss~!!!

Also more Avi items, yay! *dies from so much new pretty showing up in the avi boxes* X.X~<3

Edit: I’m in yer forum, breakin yer pattern. Mwahahaha.

I feel a pattern going on here…

Wait a minute… |8

Posted 01/13/15

Does this mean Jenkins has his scarf? :o

Edit: nupe :C

I checked very carefully which items would all fit within the frame and a lot of scarves stick out of the frame on one if not all lines/species ;3;
Posted 01/13/15
Gotcha. :) I’ll have to play around and see what’s been added, then.
Posted 01/13/15