05:28 ST
September News Discussion
ooh, I am just dyin to know where this clue is going!!! curse you, glitch. I think I’ve got an idea of where to start but idk where it’s taking me >_>
Posted 09/08/14
I love this new ‘pin’ feature. It’s just a shame that I have more than five threads I want to keep track of :|
Posted 09/09/14
Yeah it would be nice if you could… I’ll keep that in mind and see what I can do ^^
Posted 09/09/14
I love the pin feature! Would be nice if you could pin more than 5 threads though… Maybe it could show the 5 most recently updated threads, and there can be a link to show you the full list or something? Dunno, just throwing out suggestions XD
Posted 09/09/14

We have a brand new “Hangouts” forum!

I’m not really sure how to describe a hangouts forum… basically you create your own thread in there, and it’s like a place to hang out. You can have your friends pop in to chat, or you know, whatever you like. Hopefully you get the idea :)

Posted 09/15/14
Yay hangouts! For those of you that requested them, please play around with it a bit (and perhaps join the others in breaking all the things) & do let us know what you think :D
Posted 09/16/14

### Teensy fishing update

Hi everyone! For the past week or so, the fishing pond has only been allowing 9 casts per day… so to make up for lost fishing time, for the rest of September you can cast your line **eleven** times. On October 1st, the pond will return to the daily 10-cast limit.

Posted 09/18/14, edited 09/18/14

I thought something fishy was going on…

Thank you so much! I’m sure everyone is happy as clams at this news. ^^

Posted 09/18/14
I did notice that slightly but thank you for updating it c:
Posted 09/19/14
What’s this? The first day of Fall has brought a new mushroom to the shelves of Bruc’s Fungimental Magic shop! The mushroom looks pretty seasonal though, so make sure you get your hands on it before Winter takes hold!
Posted 09/23/14

*BREATHES HEAVILY*

FIRST…. LAMMERGEIER PET…. ON THE SITE….. 8)

edit: well that was a hell of an impulse buy. however, i regret nothing. 8) he’s so gorgeous omg. also i’ve now confirmed i need a second driftshroom. *cries*

Posted 09/23/14, edited 09/23/14
Aiiiii, I hope I can earn enough before they get taken out! ; w ; No spending for Tama! NONE!
Posted 09/23/14
I got one too. Eeeee, so perdy.
Posted 09/23/14
...I’m gonna need to start maxing out every day again or I won’t get it in time o_o
Posted 09/24/14
We’ve finally pushed the “report” feature, currently available on forum posts and echos. Hopefully you don’t have to use it, but if you do, it’s there <3
Posted 09/27/14
Oooo~! Shiny! *sprinkles confetti in celebration of new features (Even if they’re hopefully unneeded!)*
Posted 09/27/14
Report features are like condoms: better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I’m glad there’s finally one as an option to having to deal with things personally in that internal struggle of: “Should I bother a mod about this? What if it’s not important enough to bug them in echo? What if I’m being silly?” It should help cut back on drama a touch or prevent escalating conflicts. :)
Posted 09/27/14
On the ‘News’ page, it shows the spoopy mushroom pet as September’s. Rather, both it and the golden tiger are up and labeled at September’s pets.
Posted 09/29/14

Thanks for letting me know! That was going to cause some problems when the month rolled over >>

<3

Posted 09/30/14