22:14 ST
May News Discussion
May is here!

This month’s OotS is Ruori’s Happily Ever After, along with its Fluttering Bustle and Flowerscape. They will be available in the Out of the Shadows shop until the end of May 31st, so be sure to pick yours up before they’re gone!

New Mycenaissance prompt

May’s Mycenaissance prompt is now open! This month, we’re asking you to think about something that your character has worked hard for — something that they’ve devoted a lot of time and energy toward, and what they got out of doing so.

Additionally, April’s raffle has been drawn and its spotlight posted. Congratulations to all of our winners!

Profile Drive

Our second Profile Drive wrapped up on April 12th! Thanks to all of your hard work, 370 Mycenians received fancy new profiles. Great job, everyone!

April Fools Day

On April 1st, thanks to another short-lived sponsorship, we all got a peek at the true form of Mycenians everywhere… the majestic naked mole rat.

Somebody get these guys some little sweaters or something!

Everyone’s fur has grown back now, and three new naked mole rat friends are available for purchase in the Leeetle Companions Shop! Or… or are they just shaved Mycenians… is it even legal to sell these things…?

More detailed queue placement

Good news for everyone who’s in one of our queues! Your position in queue is now indicated to the nearest multiple of five. This will make it easier to determine where you stand in queue, and help in planning out your PP savings!

Toggleable edits on all site coats

All site coats, including Glowing Changingshroom exclusives, now have toggleable edits when possible! This will be the norm for all coats going forward, as well, so that you can enjoy the maximum amount of flexibility when it comes to dressing up your Mycenians!

Staff changes/artist hiring

We announced a couple of changes to our staff team. Firstly, Wren has decided to step down from her artist position due to real life responsibilities. She contributed a lot of amazing artwork to the site, and she will be dearly missed!

We are now looking to hire 1-2 new artists to join our staff team! If you’re interested, please have a look at this thread for the full job description and instructions on how to apply! Applications are open until May 7th, so if you plan on submitting one, try to do so soon!

Great Spring Renewal event

The Great Spring Renewal mini-RP event wraps up tonight, May 1st at 23:59 ST! Be sure to get your last few posts finished to secure one of our new Fleeting Flowers items and gain access to the post-event raffle!

Spring event ongoing!

Darcy’s Spring Sweets Dash officially started on April 30th, and will run through May 14th. Darcy needs as many helping hands as possible to get her through her spring rush! If you haven’t already, you can start making and delivering some yummy treats by heading over here!

Posted 05/01/16, edited 05/01/16

I swear I’m going to be hearing that egg timer in my sleep.

>u>;

butt veils XD

Posted 05/01/16

All of the items are GORGEOUS!!!

That said, the “Out of the Shadows” link appears to be broken…  When I click on it, it takes me to Fungimental Magic…

Posted 05/01/16
So pretty! I especially love the eyes!
Posted 05/01/16
Could anyone explain to me what toggeable edits are?
Posted 05/01/16

HippieFlip

For site coats that have edits, you can click the manage button on the pet’s profile and there will be a selection of check boxes on the right hand side for certain edits. For example, my Light in the Darkness pet Enshou has the option to toggle the flame, shadow, and snow edits. I personally choose to turn off the snow edits. You can compare him to other pets of the same coat. This feature is only applicable to pets that have edits that can be easily turned off however. Pets with facial edits (such as the two current event pets) or edits that specifically alter the art of the pet (such as the Watermelon coat) can not be toggled/“turned off”.

Posted 05/01/16, edited 05/01/16
It seems the theme for this month’s OotS is springtime wedding. Beautiful, I adore the Flowerscape wearable.
Posted 05/02/16, edited 05/08/16