07:34 ST
February News Discussion

Wow, that is a big upgrade on the forums BBcode! I especially love the new quote feature. Thanks so much for the new options~ I’ll be making use of them, that much is for sure.

The tables will be nice for organizing threads and such like that, too. I’ve never seen an option for tables on forums before. That is super unique.

Posted 02/28/15

-waits for the left/right alignment to come back because Blac’s profile had been set up perfectly-

But whoa nice I can’t wait to play with this stuff c:

Posted 02/28/15

glitch just made me fan myself from excitement <3
*activate southern bell moment*

Posted 02/28/15

Look at all the new formatting tools!

Now I’m going to have to redo my character cavern

Posted 02/28/15
The new bb code stuff all looks awesome! Image alignment being broken makes my heart a little sad, but I’m just not going to touch anything of mine until some new method is worked out, I suppose. :‘D All the cool new stuff is definitely worth at least one temporary casualty, haha.
Posted 02/28/15

Ahhhh, everything Crow said. *___* My heart weeps at the temporary loss of image alignment, but I’m just going to leave that aspect of my cavern as it is for now. But nnngh lists? And horizontal dividers? And blockquotes! I think you know how excited I’ve been for those. 8D -vibrates-
The tables look really interesting too! I already have an idea of how I want to use them. Thank you so much for all of this, glitch!

edit/
And did I read that right? Right/Left aligning things OTHER than images? Like text? Or elements? ahhhnnnngh.

Posted 02/28/15, edited 02/28/15

TABLES
Was not expecting that ahhhh
/ loves organization of tables <333

Posted 02/28/15