08:51 ST
New game, new feature and forum nuggets

Hey everyone,

We have a new game! Brought to you by daemon (the code) and Myla (the artwork), you can now go fishing and see what you can catch. It should be pretty self-explanatory, and doesn’t come with a high-score table. And with it comes the ability to sell items in your inventory… you know, like stuff you might catch by, say, fishing somewhere.

Good luck!

UPDATE:
As of right now, you also earn nuggets (up to 50 per post) for Canon RP posts :)

Note that if you make a long post, deposit the nuggets into the bank, and then shorten it considerably, it is possible that you end up with negative nuggets. This will put you into “Forum Debt”, and you’ll need to get your balance back up to at least zero (by withdrawing nuggets from the bank, playing games, selling items etc) before you can access the forums again!

Posted 09/03/13, edited 09/04/13
Eeee new game finally!! :DDDD I love the art for it, and it’s a good break from playing Cave In! even if it takes only a minute to go through your ten casts. x3 Though, one question — sometimes the dialogue box comes up and it’s just blank.  Is that supposed to happen?
Posted 09/03/13

Interesting.

About half of my dialog boxes were mostly empty. It said something like “mycenacave.net says-” and then the rest of it was empty other than the “prevent this page from producing more dialog boxes” checkbox. Pretty sure it’s just cosmetic though, as it locked me out after ten clicks.

Didn’t catch anything. Shame.

Posted 09/03/13

I had the same issue.

Didn’t catch anything either. haha. The pond is certainly pretty though! Glad to see a new game/daily.

Posted 09/03/13
Odd… should be a cosmetic issue, I’ll have a look why that’s happening. Are you on a very slow connection or something? What browser are you using?
Posted 09/03/13, edited 09/03/13

Adorable pond eee~ :D
Nothing caught though, good luck to everyone else! :D

All the messages displayed correctly for me. (FireFox)

Nope, I’m not on a slow connection, and I’m using Google Chrome.
Posted 09/03/13
glitch- I got the same message. I’m using Chrome. It locked my out after 10 trys as well.
Posted 09/03/13

I’m using Chrome and had a few of the empty dialog boxes as well.

Heeeere fishy fishy.

Posted 09/03/13
I was also using Chrome.
Posted 09/03/13
I had one or two empty boxes as well, but I’m using FireFox.
Posted 09/03/13
I got one blank box, on a slow connection and using dolphin mobile browser.
Posted 09/03/13

I got two; in chrome.

((aww.. I didn’t catch any of the adorable fishies.. Mebbe in a couple hours at rollover))

I got about 3 or 4 and i’m also using Chrome. :c

I gotta say the artwork is really cute! *u* Eeee.

Posted 09/03/13

Had three blank dialogue boxes using Safari mobile for iPhone. Using home wifi and not on a particularly slow connection.

This is a fun little game. :D Looking forward to seeing all the cute little fishies.

Posted 09/03/13

Has anyone here caught fish so far? If so, has anyone caught fish with a blank box?

Got 2/10 blank boxes, no fishes on any cast XD

EDIT: Using Chrome, not a slow connection.

Aw, no fishies for me either. D: Oh wells. XD

I got two blank boxes as well, but the other ones showed up fine. I’m using Firefox. *nodnod*

Posted 09/03/13
I also had a couple blank/empty boxes. I also got a tiny check box that said something like “click her to prevent any other pop up boxes from this site”. I’m using Firefox.
Posted 09/03/13
About 6 of my 10 were blank boxed. Got nothing from it. Connections not slow. Running Chrome.
Posted 09/03/13
1/10 were blank boxes. Did not win anything. Connection speed is normal. Running Firefox.
Posted 09/03/13
5 blank boxes using google chrome. Didn’t catch anything
Posted 09/03/13
Had two blank boxes, also on chrome with connection working just fine. Hope you figure out the issue soon, can’t wait to see what kind of stuff is in that pond
Posted 09/03/13
Didn’t win anything, some of the dialogue boxes were empty, but the art was cute and I look forward to playing every day. ^^ Took forever to load, but that’s a personal issue. I’ve been fighting with my modem for DAYS now. D: I can’t figure out what’s been making it go so slow. ; n ;
Posted 09/03/13

Roughly 6/10 boxes were blank, with 2 displaying half a message - cut off mid-sentence so I don’t know what they were trying to say (wish I’d gotten screenshots now, but I was in a hurry earlier). I’m using Chrome too. Also no catches.

The art is pretty at least, and I enjoyed staring at it for the 2 minutes I could take before running off to IRL obligations.

Posted 09/03/13
How odd. We’ll look into this.
Posted 09/03/13

I went ahead and played my round for today as well, and got essentially the same result. I took some screenies this time, not that I’m sure they’ll really help.

Posted 09/04/13
3 more blank messages like those and no items. =\ Is the blank messages supposed to be the items maybe?
Posted 09/04/13

That would make sense, Sapphy :<

On Firefox now, 10 casts, a few (I think 3?) blank boxes, no items.

Posted 09/04/13, edited 09/04/13

Today three of my messages were blank.
Received nothing once again.
Also did you spell biting as bitting on purpose?
I can’t tell with all the other slangy messages xD;

Posted 09/04/13

Spelling mistakes are entirely my own fault and will be fixed as long as you all don’t tell my old English teachers.

The blank pages seems to be occurring when you all should be getting items. I’ll talk to glitch and we’ll try and figure out what the problem is.

Posted 09/04/13