19:12 ST
Out of the Shadows appear September previews!

Coming into being this month are the Kheper.  Kheper is an ancient Egyptian word, and the Ineki are colored to look like a type of scarab beetle.  Also, as glitch mentioned previously, we are keeping Tanuki up through September as well.  Please enjoy!

Posted 08/26/13, edited 08/27/13
Beautiful!
Posted 08/26/13
Eeee! <3
Posted 08/26/13

edit after extreme DSHKJGS at the beauty:
WOW
that is gorgeous!! :DD
The highlights and the ee~

Posted 08/27/13, edited 08/27/13
Oh god.  They are stunning.  That is all I really have to say.  SO excited to have enough nuggets to buy one!!  And I love the items, too!
Posted 08/27/13
You will be mine preciousssssssss *creepy leer*
Posted 08/27/13
HOLY COW THESE ARE GORGEOUS
Posted 08/27/13
These are amazingly stunning!  I can’t wait to get one <3
Posted 08/27/13
Soon… Soon my precious… *insert evil laughter*
Posted 08/27/13
Oh no. These are amazing and right up my alley. I’m definitely going to need a girl and a few item sets… not to mention I still need to grab a tanuki and August’s items.
Posted 08/28/13
Ohh, I really hope the option to buy gems with RL$ comes soon, I’ve been way too busy to make nuggets recently and I really want one of each of the monthlies and the sept items D:
Posted 08/28/13

Really lovely!
And those wings are stunning! :D

Posted 08/28/13, edited 08/28/13

dare I say it? this one’s a… kheeper

:D

Posted 08/29/13

....................................-groans- Really glitch, REALLY?!

(But this gorgeous and I’ll take like, 10 of those headpieces please.)

Posted 08/29/13, edited 08/29/13

Oh goshhhh!!!
I love them!
I’m really into Ancient Egypt history, so I really appreciate this color.

Any idea when these will go up for RL$?

Posted 08/30/13
Ooh, wings! I want wings but I don’t know if I want those wings, hmmm. I know there is a lot to do before this would be done but I was wondering if we would get a dream up place in the future. I want to know how those wings would look on other pets.
Posted 08/30/13
Oh my goodness *u* These are perfect! I have to get one for my birthday. Do you guys think we’ll get a IRL currency option before the month is over?!
Posted 08/31/13
It seems pretty likely, Noxious. I think the lack of one is a large part of the reason the August FoTM was extended a month :o
Posted 08/31/13

Noxious: I’m trying to get user shops up, as well as the nuggets-for-posts and the new game, before the $ shop. Basically, I want to make all the other ways of getting gems first, so that nobody buys gems for $s and then turns around and thinks “oh man I wish I hadn’t done that because I could totally have bought them with nuggets now”.

That said, realistically speaking I may push the user shops to after the $ shop, because while the forum-nuggets and the game are both really close, the user shops still need a fair bit of work. Even so, I’ll make sure that the user shops and gem trading are available before the August pets go away :)

Posted 09/01/13, edited 09/01/13
O_O I need all of it. ALL.
Posted 09/01/13

Nuggets for posttttsss. Yay!

Also, glad we will be able to buy them with RL$ before August pets leave. Hopefully I can earn more nuggets with the new features, though!

Posted 09/03/13