04:40 ST
January Productivi-Weekend (through Jan 16th)

Living a long life was both a blessing and a curse. To humans, being able to live longer truly was a blessing. It gave them opportunities to accomplish what they wanted and perhaps more. They did not need to rush for they had the time. Not to mention for some, their youthful looks should stay longer… so they hoped. However, for the ‘immortals,’ living longer lives meant nothing but loss after loss. Hence, they rarely became attached to any mortal for they knew they would have to say goodbye in a short time. A mortal (or human) lifetime was a moment for them.

Many isolated themselves to keep their distance from mortals while others cherished the time they spent with these short lived beings. If anything, they grew closer to people with the same lifespan as them. Sadly there were not as many as one might believe there to be.

In his long life, he met many people, some leaving lasting impressions on him. Like his first friend. The human who gave him everything yet expected nothing in return. His life was cut short. “What is the point in living when you’re not allowed to do many things?” He called it simply existing. Not wanting to forget his friend, he created his vessel in the image of his friend.

Then there was this girl born into slavery. Like his first friend, she did not accept the cards dealt to her by fate or whatever they were. She dared to go against them, fought back, and won. However, unlike his first friend, she survived.

Lastly a red head made a lasting impression on him, one that he would not forget or so he hoped. The guy had everything according to many: money, power, status, people fawning over him, and so forth. Still none of these were important to him. The guy never abused his position or power. He made use of it to help others from the shadows, rarely taking credit in spite of him risking his life time after time.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing important.”

His friend frowned. They knew each other for a long enough time to see when the other was lying. “You have that look.”

“Eheh. What look?”

“The one where you’re remembering the past.” He paused as he gathered his thoughts. “I know all too well for I have done it. Who are you thinking about?”

Caught, but then again, he could never get anything past this stoic guy. “I was thinking of the mortals who have influenced my lands.”

“Hm… They must have been someone to leave a lasting impression.”

“Do you have anyone like that?”

Gold eyes stared at him. “Surely, you haven’t forgotten I remember everything?”

Right. “Eheh.”

“Yes, a few have left part of themselves with me. There are many who have helped influence me, but these people have a significant impact.”

“Does that include that one guy? You know the hydro bow wielder?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

Posted 01/16/22

I got 2 rp responses in
https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/452450
https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/452460

Posted 01/17/22
Stickers have been handed out!

Please let me know if you were missed.

Our raffle winners for this Producitivi-weekend are:
- Changingshroom: Nobo
- January OotS set: Hawkins, Crycket
- Bag of Wonders: nope, Firkasa*, Kiwi, Pink Chocolate (*extra draw due to staff win)

Prizes will be sent out momentarily! :D
Prizes have been sent out!

Posted 01/17/22, edited 01/17/22
Thank you so much! n____n <3
Posted 01/17/22
Thank you!!
Posted 01/17/22