04:39 ST
[Holiday Shop] The Midnight Collection (through Nov 30th)
The Midnight Collection

The full moon rises over the hills, casting twisted shadows across the ground. Somewhere in the distance, a mournful howl echoes. There is a certain chill to the air that sends goosebumps scattering across your skin, and a faint scent of spice upon the breeze. The paths are dark and devoid of any other creatures. You seem to be alone, save for your own footsteps and a pricking sensation on the back of your neck - is someone watching you?

You turn around, looking left and right, but nothing appears in the gloom. The wind picks up, then, and a cloud covers the moon for a long moment, casting a shadow over the already dark forest. The dry autumn leaves rustle almost threateningly above you and some swirl through the air, obscuring your vision.

When the moon reemerges and the wind dies down, you hear the flapping of wings behind you and turn sharply. A mysterious crow eyes you suspiciously before picking up a nugget you must have dropped. He flies to a branch then looks at you expectantly, as if waiting for you to follow him…

Our Halloween holiday shop, the Midnight Collection, has opened its doors once more, filled to the brim with old favorites and new treats! The shop’s appearance is temporary, however, and it is set to disappear after 23:59 ST on November 30th.

Additional Note: We’ve added a “sort by seasonal year” function since some of the items have been around awhile but new to the shop which causes them to get buried when sorting by release date. Sort by seasonal year allows you to more easily view which items are new to the seasonal shop.

Posted 10/31/21

MORE GLIMMERS
yesssss I approve. I want all the colors of the rainbow in these items. *u*

Also thank you very much for the new sort function! It’s helpful! I certainly did forget to check for the previously added items until I read the announcement.

Posted 10/31/21

STARRY ITEM RECOLORS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So happy eee :D Love this year’s selection! And thanks for the new sort, that’s awesome ouo

Posted 10/31/21

doot doot

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE NEW ITEMS

Posted 10/31/21
A reminder that The Midnight Collection is closing up shop at the end of the day today!
Posted 11/30/21