13:19 ST
[EVENT] Ye Olde Midsummer Faire Feedback Survey and Wrap-up (Feedback and Behind the Scenes posted!)

Oh neat! This is the first time I ever won anything even a little bit “big” onsite, so I’m stoked! (And extra glad that I decided to theme all my items from areas outside Europe. hooray!)

It’s also kinda interesting to see that most of my responses didn’t line up with the general trends. I’m an outlier this time haha. If I remember, it was around 150-200-ish people completing the event dailies on a given day, so it’s pretty cool to see that Mycena has such a high feedback response rate!

(My feelings about No Risk No Reward as a site game have changed slightly from when I filled out the response, fwiw, though I don’t know if it matters. I’d like to revise my original hard line of “please don’t make the gambling game interact with the site currency” has softened somewhat to “Please don’t let the gambling game interact with the site currency unless it’s only in one direction - where players can gain currency but not lose it.”)

Posted 09/20/19, edited 09/20/19
Feedback raffle will be drawn at midnight Server Time! Watch it live here!
Posted 09/21/19