05:35 ST
July News Discussion
New Items!

More items donated by players and staff!! :D

New in Sullie’s Closet

Reflected Rainbows sponsored by Meru, created by Meru

New in Land’s WIthin

Stuck in Orbit sponsored by priz, created by Morgan and Meru | Scroll of Unveiled Truth sponsored by ErsatzLace, created by King

New in Fungimental Magic

Captured Rose Staff sponsored by Myla, created by Hush and Chou

New in Val’s Modern Composition

Cry Me a Puddle sponsored by -Sid, created by Rhyme | Chocolate Spun Wings sponsored by Myla, created by Ruori

Posted 07/16/19

Aawww yesss!! Thank you Myla! Bless, you went above and beyond with four distinct toggles for the scroll! ;o; (Now I can slap that baby on so many characters~) >:3c

Also big eyes at Cry Me A Puddle, I’ve always loved that edit. :‘D

Posted 07/16/19
Oh my goodness this flood of item donations is making me keel over they’re all so lovely! Once again thanks to staff and donators :DD
Posted 07/16/19
Myla I’m just seeing this. Where can we go to donate items?
Posted 07/27/19

Malis
At the moment, echo Myla if you’d like to donate edits! c:

I hope you don’t mind Myla, but here are the steps that were outlined to me when I reached out to donate an edit!

• You confirm that you would like scroll/scrollcase to be used as an item
  • I remove the edit from the pet
  • I convert it to an item and get it uploaded
  • The item may not be in the exact position as the edit version on the pet
  • The item may have additional changes (e.g. if it is old, it may need a bit of a revamp, toggles might be added, colors might be tweaked, etc.). Generally I don’t need to make any drastic changes though.
  • I place them in a shop for somewhere between 1 - 10000 nuggets
  • I send you one copy of the item and credit you for sponsoring the item in their item descriptions

You’re free to toss out item name suggestions if you’d like, otherwise someone on staff will name it. :D

Posted 07/27/19

Malis Confirming that what Ersatz said is correct! Here is the original post about it, and I will be typing up a more official page about it in Aug since I’ve been tweaking the process/wording and I’m happy with where it’s at now.

The biggest issue so far has been that some edits don’t work well for conversion because I would have to redraw them a bunch of times for the other bases (like hair or big clothing items), the art is old and uses outdated techniques (masking wasn’t used and there are big holes in the art), or they are too similar to something we already have in the shops.

Posted 07/27/19

The new sponsored items are amazing!!! O.O my poor bank acct weeps, but I’ve got so many delightful new items for mah babies *U*  I’m especially thrilled to be getting MyMy’s Choco Wingos!!!! I have long admired those beautiful choco wings!  And Purr’s Shiny Crown o Stars *,*  ...and the reflective rainbow bubbles!  I’ve been dropping my items, my arms are so overloaded with them all *U*

Thank you item sponsors!!!! ^=^

Posted 07/27/19, edited 07/27/19
New Items!

More items donated by players and staff!! :D

New in Sullie’s Closet

Bat Cameo Necklace sponsored by Dove, created by Plasma | Hawk Feather Necklace sponsored by Lycan, created by Plasma | Drifty Moon necklace sponsored by Chimerical, created by Eluii

New in Val’s Modern Composition

Pierced Tongue sponsored by Chimerical, created by Eluii

New Compatibility!

Enchanted Wings are now kelph compatible

Posted 07/30/19
New Bag of Wonders Item!

Staff of Verdure by priz and Myla!

Posted 07/31/19, edited 07/31/19
July was a banner month for new items :D thanks so much to our artists for all their hard work!
Posted 07/31/19