00:01 ST
[RESULTS] Announcing the Oh Wow We Haven't Had A Raffle In A While raffle!

Oh gosh, I can’t beleive actually WON <3 Congratulations Everyone!

And I definately prefer lower price higher cap X3

Posted 06/21/14
Congrats to all the winners!
Posted 06/21/14
Congradulations to all the winners :)
Posted 06/21/14

Ahhhh, I got something! That’s really cool eeee X3 -wiggles about-

Congratulations to everyone else that won something! Shizuo I can’t wait to see the babies~ :D

On the ticket price/cap amount question, I actually find it a little hard to choose. I think overall, I prefer lower price with a higher cap. A larger amount of tickets makes me feel like I have a bigger net that a number drawn could fall into, even if everyone else’s nets also increase in size and the “playing feild” (total amount of tickets) expands a lot. If for any reason I couldn’t cap though, I’d still feel nice with a handful of 5 or 10 tickets for not too many nuggets. However, I also see good things with the higher ticket price and lower cap, like with some of the things that have already been mentioned about it making each ticket just, worth more and more valuable and matching valuable prizes. And then there aren’t quite as many tickets to compete with, although I don’t actually know if that would really affect it because scaling out the tickets per user technically shouldn’t change anything to those that max out? Perhaps fewer people would max out on a higher ticket price though so hm. -rambles nonsense oops-

Either way would work imo, I think I saw something about alternating and I like that idea! Both with either ticket prices and/or the prizes offered (I was really only after the breeding slot or a changingshroom in terms of why I would risk maxing out). I would of course love more breedings offered in the future still, but customs or some sort of event pets or anything more “rare” thrown in every now and then (if artists are okay with the customs option/you guys want to release any event pets or those other special pets *cough*Torch*cough* like that) would be nice too. Though we have had different things offered in raffles before, I guess I totally could just be thinking we don’t have as much variety in what’s offered because we’ve only had a chance to have a few ahah X3;;;;

Posted 06/21/14

Oh wow! Excite!

Congrats to all the winners!

Posted 06/21/14
Congrats winners!! :D
Posted 06/21/14
Congrats winners! Can’t wait to see the new babies.
Posted 06/21/14

Congratulations to those that won!

To answer your question, I would prefer to buy less tickets & charge more nuggets. 6k for this raffle was reasonable, if you won, you’ve got back more than you put in. Minimally, one would’ve had to earn <860 a day if they wanted to max out. While I don’t personally mind the prizes being handed out, I do think if they offer customs/rare event items/pets then the price of the raffle should be raised.

Posted 06/21/14

Congrats to all the winners! :D

glitch, I’d like to have a male Bleeding Heart Dove please. :)

Posted 06/21/14