01:23 ST
[Survey] What are your favorite unedited bases? Results posted!
Results

In total, we had 207 responses to this survey.

• 115 respondents selected fox ineki as a preferred base (56%)
  • 113 respondents selected cat ineki as a preferred base (55%)
  • 93 respondents selected river kelph as a preferred base (45%)
  • 67 respondents selected dog ineki as a preferred base (32%)
  • 64 respondents selected drasillis as a preferred base (31%)
  • 46 respondents selected sea kelph as a preferred base (22%)

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! It’s really helpful to have a general community survey to put some numbers behind what was mostly just guesswork previously.  We will use the community’s preferences to help us better balance our base distribution for 2019!  If you are someone who enjoys the bases that weren’t ranked as highly, fear not—we are not making any drastic changes and you will still see them popping up (and if you calculate the distribution based on the results, it actually evens things out compared to our current practices).  After all, each base has a large group of players who love it! <3

Posted 09/02/18, edited 09/02/18
If you are someone who enjoys the bases that weren’t ranked as highly, fear not—we are not making any drastic changes and you will still see them popping up (and if you calculate the distribution based on the results, it actually evens things out compared to our current practices)

Aw good to hear this, bc I really do like them all. :)

Posted 09/02/18
As someone who also likes all the bases, am also glad that we’ll be seeing the lower ranked bases, though I like how the ratings pretty closely match my own preferences. xD
Posted 09/02/18

I’m equally pleased at the results and to know nothing drastic will happen c=  I didn’t fill out the survey as I wouldn’t have been much help. 

I love getting to see the statistics c=

Posted 09/02/18