16:49 ST
[CeLOVEbration] Season of Connections! (Over!)
Season of Connections!

The Sacred Tree’s roots twine throughout the Cave and help link our destinies together, but real magic can be found in ordinary interactions, small conversations, and brief but meaningful glances.  Remember that we’re all in this Cave together, and even if one doesn’t desire the connection of mihlanaku, no one in the Cave is truly alone.

Even as the blizzard rages on, we take the time to celebrate these connections. Mycena Cave has some exciting things in store for all of you this year! :D

Peent is back!

Over the past 12 months, Peent has made it her personal mission to collect only the finest romantic accessories to stock in her seasonal shop. On February 14th, Peent de Amor will open its tiny doors once again, fully stocked with all the glitz and glam you and yours could ever need to make this a Valentine’s Day to remember!

This year’s selection will feature favorites from years past as well as an all new line of items you can only find in Peent’s trendy pop-up shop!

Hurry, though! Her stock is extremely limited — as such, she will be closing up shop at the end of the day on February 21st!

Visit Peent de Amor!

Annual Sprout & Semi-Custom Raffle!

As we’ve done in years past, we are raffling off a handful of sprouts/semi-customs to celebrate the season of connections. This year, there will be a total of 6 winners drawn! Each will receive a light edit sprout for their selected geness, or a light edit semi-custom based upon a color palette of their choosing.

More information can be found on the raffle page!

Be My Valentine Premade Custom Raffle!

Additionally, we will be raffling off this spectacular premade custom: Star Surfer!

This is a special raffle. Instead of purchasing tickets with nuggets, Star Surfer here is looking to be wooed by your shows of affection! This raffle runs until 23:59 on February 21st, and will be pulled the following day.

You can learn more about the raffle requirements as well as submit your entry here!

Posted 02/14/18, edited 02/22/18
Oh, yes! I’m looking forward to this and Happy Valentine’s Day to Mycenians!
Posted 02/14/18

AHhhhhhhh amazing events!

Edit: is that custom giving anyone a “girl by daoko” feel?

Posted 02/14/18, edited 02/14/18

Oooh time to brainstorm Valentine ideas~~ :D Happy Valentine’s everyone<3<3<3

edit: Whoever sent me a Classic Flower Crown after I posted this is a sweetie!! ; ;!!!

Ahh! Loving these new items. Happy Valentines day everyone! :D
Posted 02/14/18
Ahhhh Peent has so many flowers this year bless u Peent <3
Posted 02/14/18
The submission thread for the pre-made custom raffle is showing a different end-date than this thread. (Feb 21 at 0:00 vs Feb 21 at 23:59, which is a sneaky-big span of time).
Jacq Feb 21 23:59 is the correct time.
Posted 02/14/18
Peent de Amor closes at midnight tonight!

Now is the time to stop by if you haven’t already!

Premade custom raffle ends at midnight tonight!

Have you tried your chance at wooing them to shore?

Sprout/Semi-Custom raffle ends tomorrow at one in the afternoon!

Get those last minute tickets!

Posted 02/21/18, edited 02/21/18
Thank you so much for posting this or I would have missed Peent yet again.
Posted 02/21/18
Myla Doesn’t the sprout / semi custom raffle end at 12:59 site time, tomorrow?
Posted 02/21/18
LadyHawke Indeed!  I had it in the announcement as ending at 1 in the afternoon but noticed the banner said midnight, so swapped it over to the later time. :)
Posted 02/21/18
Myla The banner says 12:59 not midnight? O:
Posted 02/21/18
OxtonLadyHawke ... OH!  Okay.. that makes more sense. :D;;; Our original plan was to draw the raffle at 1 so more people could watch live.  And then for some reason I kept misreading the banner as midnight… >_>  But the raffle will officially be drawn at 1 in the afternoon tomorrow.  Sorry for being so confusing!
Posted 02/21/18