03:57 ST
[MINI-ACTIVITY] Meet the Mushrooms (Event over! Prizes handed out; raffle tomorrow!)
Participation prizes have been handed out!  Raffle for two GCSs tomorrow here!

Our mini-activity, Meet the Mushrooms, has begun!

Head over to the activity overview or to the activity forum to check it out!  There is a unique avatar frame and Glowing Changingshrooms to be won!

This activity begins September 24th (right now!) and ends at the end of October 8th Server Time!

(Pro-tip:  If you stalk the recent posts, you’ll likely need to go to the “Manage filters” and make sure that forum is showing if you want the latest scoop on player’s posts to the activity!)

Posted 09/24/17, edited 10/16/17
Wooh!
Posted 09/24/17
Wooh!!!
Posted 09/24/17
Wooh!!!
Posted 10/01/17
Meet the Mushroom ends tomorrow the 8th at the end of the day (11:59) Server Time!

If you’re already done and want to submit your submission form early, fill it out here!

Posted 10/07/17
Just submitted mine! Thanks for the reminder :)
Posted 10/07/17
The event has ended!  Fill out your submission form here!

Submission form can be filled out through the end of the 15th Server Time.

Posted 10/09/17
I’m going through submissions forms now!  It shouldn’t take me too long.  As soon as I have everything organized, we’ll do the raffle and get the participation prizes handed out!
Posted 10/16/17
Participation prizes have been handed out!  Raffle for two GCSs tomorrow here!

Double check to make sure you have the correct number of tickets and that you received your participation prize.  If you forgot to fill out a form or if there is an error, echo me!

Posted 10/16/17

Participation prizes apparently didn’t get sent out correctly!  Hang on a sec.. :D;;

Should be fixed now!

Posted 10/16/17, edited 10/16/17
Go me, I completely missed the submission form. :‘D (Did it say it at the top of the site? Oops) Oh well, it was a fun event! Nice to reaffirm that everyone on here’s ridiculously nice! <3
Posted 10/17/17

Chicken

Myla mentioned above to echo her if you forgot to fill out a form, so you may still have a chance if you haven’t done that already c:

Posted 10/17/17

Bone Monster  I participated in the event, putting my mushroom and answers, but I haven’t received my frame?  I also can’t see where to enter the raffle?  I’m clearly missing something here o.0

D=  apparently I missed the announcements/headlines about the ending and submit thingy.  Thank you for the added bit to contact Myla Oxton ^,^

Posted 10/17/17, edited 10/17/17
Yep yep, if you missed out on the submissions form, send me an echo — you can still earn your participation prize and, if you poke me before the raffle tonight, I can still get you into the raffle. :D
Posted 10/17/17
Raffle prizes have been distributed — LadyHawke and toxicdos, congratulations on winning a Glowing Changingshroom!
Posted 10/17/17

* U * eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^ For any of you curious but too lazy to stalk profiles. ^^

Posted 10/17/17

Congrats to the raffle winners! This was a fun event, I’m kinda hoping we have similar ones again in the future. ^^

LadyHawke

Ooh, Stardust Firework, such an awesome coat. Congrats on a lovely raffle baby. ^^

Posted 10/17/17

LadyHawke
O:!!! congrats frend!! also that is a bomb diggity wardrobe for them *w*

Posted 10/17/17

aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! (i checked the GC coat list and i don’t think this one’s on it??)

Posted 10/17/17, edited 10/17/17
HNG! MY HEART
Posted 10/17/17

toxicdos
WOAH!! a new one! congratssss

(also priz i can’t believe how sparkly they are w-woah)

Posted 10/17/17

toxicdos

Ooh, fancy! You’ve definitely got yourself a brand new, undiscovered coat, and a very pretty one at that. Congrats! ^^

Looks like I’ve got another GCS coat I need to save up and bribe for in the future. XD

Posted 10/17/17

Woah! That new GCS! :o

(lol heart eyes)

Posted 10/17/17

Oh no I love it. D:

Congrats to the winners!~

Posted 10/18/17
wooooo new priz cat baby!
Posted 10/18/17
Congrats winners!!! That new one is pretty!!!! OwO
Posted 10/18/17