06:49 ST
[FORUM MINI-EVENT] Flowers for Mystery (Raffle drawn, prizes delivered!)
The End-of-Event Submission Form is now available to be filled out!

The event runs through 23:59 ST tonight, but if you have completed all that you are going to you may submit your form before that. :) The form will remain open through the end of the day on June 30th, which gives you one week to complete it.

Again, please do not fill it out until you are completely finished participating in the event!
You can find the form here.

Posted 06/23/17
Crow Can we put multiple permalinks for the artists to choose from in the “If you win this raffle…” part of the form? Or is it strictly only one?
Posted 06/23/17
Vysal  That’s fine! :D
Posted 06/23/17
Myla Awesome :D Thanks!
Posted 06/23/17
About ~50 more minutes until this is over!  Hurry hurry! :D
Posted 06/23/17

The event is over!  Thank you for participating! <33

Submission Form for Entries

The End-of-Event Submission Form is available to be filled out! 
**You must fill it out for your participation prize and to be entered into the raffle!***

You can find the form here.

The form will remain open through the end of the day on June 30th, which gives you one week to complete it!

Posted 06/24/17, edited 06/24/17
Can we sell these as mock ups? I know we had to make them from scratch but…
Posted 06/24/17
JustTopaz Not sure what the official position is, but I know people sold flower designs after the event last year that people could buy to use for artistic freedom customs, so I assume so :)
Posted 06/24/17

Salem

Tallentless Topaz has made mocks for all her flowers so…

Posted 06/25/17
JustTopaz Hmm, it should be fine then I think :) Good luck selling!!
Posted 06/25/17

Salem

Thanks.

Posted 06/25/17
Shoot, I haven’t been looking at the forums much recently and almost missed that the forms were open ;o;
Posted 06/25/17
REMINDER: Today is the last day to complete the end of event submission Form!

No more submissions will be allowed after 23:59ST tonight!

Posted 06/30/17, edited 06/30/17
Submission Form is closed!

We will be compiling the raffle/participation lists and getting that dealt with as soon as we can. <3 If you forgot to fill out a form, send me an echo!

Posted 07/01/17, edited 07/01/17

Raffle will be drawn in 10 minutes at 1 AM Server Time!

Link is here. :D

We didn’t quite get over 100 participants, but we’re adding another custom into the mix anyway so two winners will be drawn instead of one.  If staff is drawn, we’ll draw another name!

Posted 07/01/17, edited 07/01/17

Raffle has been drawn!  Congratulations to Tamako and Madara!  I will be messaging you with details shortly!

Participation prizes have also been distributed.  If you notice any errors (or forgot to fill out a form), send me an echo. :)

Posted 07/01/17

Thanks to everyone who participated! It was lots of fun! :D CONGRATS to our winners, too!

And huge thank you to Myla and glitch for taking care of all this end of event stuff for me while I’m stuck at work! 8)

Posted 07/01/17

Congratulations!  I can’t wait to see the pretty new customs!

And many thanks to the staff as well!  It was super fun! <3

Posted 07/01/17
congrats guys!!
Posted 07/01/17
Aiiiiii ; A ; Tama is overjoyed!!! I said to some buddies last night in chat that I wanna think that this is karma saying “sorry” for giving me a hard time lately irl, wehweh. ; u ; I was gonna get my Holographic Heart flower turned into a custom regardless of whether or not I won, aaughhhh, but this is such a nice surprise. Congrats to Madara as well, and thank you everyone for the congratulations!
Posted 07/01/17
Flowers for Mystery Raffle Winners’ Custom Delivery!

The Mycenians have arrived!!

Madara’s Semi-Custom Delivery
Madara requested a river kelph based on this arrangement!

The sand bubbles gently, cool water from a deep aquifer travelling up through the cracks in the bedrock and percolating out.  It is a small and unassuming spring of water; most travellers simply overlook the source of the crisp creek.  One would certainly never guess that the spring was blessed, giving constant support to the nearby crops even through periods of drought and keeping this particular cavern always in good weather. 

The keeper of this spring, a kelph with a coat of pale yellow, swims up and down the creek, shying away and hiding in the deep pools when they hear the vibrations of nearby footfall.  If one were to quietly hide near the spring, the only time they would see the elusive kelph would be when the sun streams straight down through the cave’s cracks.  Only then does it emerge, glowing, bowing their head low and murmuring their blessings to the spring.

Sacred Radiance was created by Rhyme!

Tamako’s Semi-Custom Delivery
Tamako requested an upright ineki dog based on this flower!

The sky shimmers as clouds drift aimlessly about, restlessly knocking into one another. One particularly happy poof sends the others skittering, amused by the angry roils it brings out of the others. As they begin to clash and growl in frustration, the sky itself seems to lasso the unruly cloud; attaches it to a leash and reels it in close to keep its disastrous playfulness from causing erratic chaos.

Prismatic Sky was created by Plasma!

Posted 07/05/17
Lookit my lil cloud wrangler, I <3 herrrr ; A ; Ty Plasma, I love her so much!
Posted 07/05/17

Woops, didn’t realize this was posted :P
Thanks so much Rhyme for my beautiful babu~

Posted 07/06/17

Congratulations to Tamako and Madara !!!!  Your customs are wonderful!!! 

Tama your rainbow sparkle puppy with uber adorabs cloud companion was like the custom I never knew I wanted =D what a joyful creation <3

Posted 07/06/17