23:13 ST
[SURVEY] Mycena Cave 2017 Coat Survey

With the recent success and popularity of our item survey, we would like to turn again to our players for information about what sort of coats they would like to see on site! We will again be using the Dory system for our survey, and will curate the top 50 once the survey is over (removing any duplicates, etc.)

The coat survey will be available from now until April 22nd. As with our item survey, you may only submit up to three ideas — but you can and are encouraged to vote on as many other listed ideas as you would like! Before posting a new suggestion, please review those already listed — someone else may have the same idea you do!

All posted ideas should meet follow the following criteria:

• Text only — no mockups or image links
  • 30 characters or less
  • Coat themes may be general or very specific

Please note: we cannot guarantee than any coat suggestions see official release. Our goal is to collect information on the desires and preferences of our players, so that we may better understand what you find appealing!

Posted 04/09/17

Okay, I feel like I’ve seen “pony ineki” related things so many times now and I love it. I’m so into pony inekis at this point. I just want pony everything. Wouldn’t pony drasillis look awesome though I mean, I used all my suggestions and just thought of that and now it’s like I WANT. Or even better, pony kelph? I mean, kelpie! Pony! It’s just begging for that edit!

But yeah, pony person—I love you. I hope you get all the ponies.

(I find I really like these Dory surveys. I love seeing everyone suggesting things! Oh shoot I failed my own strong feelings and didn’t say anything about expressions! Fail, Chicken. Still, very fun.)

Posted 04/10/17, edited 04/10/17

Oooooo this is NEAT!!!!

I put my three in!

Sphynx Cat Ineki
Tail edits! Big epic tails!
Mixed coats ex: ineki with dras

Posted 04/10/17, edited 04/10/17

My two cents:

- Pastel lavender w/ black lace designs
- Something Lovecraft-inspired
- Something magical girl-inspired

I was pretty disappointed to look through the coat selection and see that there weren’t really any lavender ones ;v; And I always have to suggest Lovecraftian and magical girl aesthetics; dark colors with tentacles and extra eyes & pastel colors with stars and frills are both always good.

Posted 04/19/17, edited 04/19/17
2017 Coat Survey results are in!

The results of this year’s coat Dory have been cleaned up and are now available for viewing. Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey! It’s very helpful to our staff team to better understand the types of coats that our community are interested in seeing in the future.

You can view the top 50 results here!

Posted 04/22/17