02:28 ST
January news discussion thread
[img-l]/images/items/equip/Disguise/icon.png[/img-l] [img-r]/images/items/equip/Disguise/icon.png[/img-r]
We have some new bbcode!

By popular request, you can now wrap your text around images. Use [img-l] or [img-r] tags like you would

Posted 01/25/14
Ahh, thanks so much! I’m looking forward to making use of them when writing up character bios! <3
Posted 01/25/14

Well. The slightly altered bar at the top with the ‘Community’ and ‘Games’ was really weird this morning. I went to do my normal route and I COULDN’T ‘CAUSE THE FORUM WASN’T UNDER THE TAB I CLICKED and I had a moment of complete confusion. ^-^’ But ohhh! It’s all organized and fancy! I like the ‘Places’. It makes me so much more curious to see what the Cave Entrance is…
Also I’m really glad that clicking on your nuggets still takes you to the bank. :D

Posted 01/29/14

sorry about that :<

The menus have been due for a restructuring for a while. Hopefully it doesn’t have to happen again :)

Posted 01/29/14

In other news, you can now search the bazaar!
It’s not pretty (yet) but it’s functional :)

Posted 01/29/14

*stare* *stare* *stare*

*showers glitch with luffs and coffee* :DDD

<3

:3 I love seeing how MC grow.

Posted 01/29/14
*squeals* *claps* Loving the bazaar!! :D This is so exciting!
Posted 01/29/14

Sweeeet
This is amazing!
:D bazaar now a place I’ll probably regularly swing by to see what’s selling n_n

Posted 01/29/14
Hey glitch, I hate to sound ungrateful or pushy or anything, but I was wondering if anyone brought this to your attention yet: The cave-in screen still looks not-so-nice after you exceed the 2000 limit. I understand if it’s really hard for you to code something like that and it’s on your list, but I thought you might have forgotten the problem was still there.
Posted 01/29/14

MORE THINGS IN THE CRAFTING PAAAAGE aaah!!!
Driftshroom is indeed there!
:D and it still says consumable.

Needs hammerthing and some other stuff like both pondshrooms MMMMmmm

Posted 01/29/14
Nine, working on the Cave In page is still on glitch’s to do list. In addition to a nicer looking page, he’s looking into a way of letting people play even after hitting max. Some users enjoy playing the game on their free time with or without nuggets. So hold tight, it’s still in the works last I heard. :3
Posted 01/29/14
Oooh that sounds so cool! (BUT THEN I WOULD NEVER STOP PLAYING D: )
Posted 02/02/14