00:56 ST
Family Connections
After reading Raus’s post I wonder if we may be able to make sibling connections without having to have existing parents through which the siblings are connected. Obviously something for the future, just to think about, but it would be nice.
Posted 04/17/15
PyroLuna glitch Ah, yes, that seems to be what I’m looking for moreso than the geness. I currently have two ineki in a geness that I would like to be siblings, but they cannot have parents since their origin is the tree itself. They’re both the Essence of Love coat and I’d rather not find parents for them just for the sake of having them be actual siblings. I suppose taking what glitch said into consideration, my best bet would be to get a custom, or feed the offspring a mushroom of forgetting then add it to the geness once it’s an adult.
Posted 04/17/15

I’m back with another question! Could a grown sprout take a shroom of forgetting and then enter the geness it was conceived from? I wouldn’t do it, I’m just wondering if it’s possible…

Edit: Also, if a grown sprout takes a shroom of forgetting, will it still appear in the offspring search section of the site? Or will it be in under customs, or neither?

Posted 04/17/15, edited 04/17/15

Arintol:  Yes, you could feed a child a mushroom of forgetting which would remove all parent geness/child bonds (and, in canon make both the parent geness and child forget their connections to one another), and subsequently add the former-child as a geness member to the former-parent geness.

The “Offspring” section will soon be called the “Sprout” section, so that any three-stage Mycenian will be listed there (minus Essence of Love), regardless if they are in a family or not!

Posted 04/17/15, edited 04/17/15

This is awesome! :D

“Sprout” is such a cute term.

Posted 04/18/15