06:38 ST
October News thread! [HUUUUUUGE sorry]

Nine: we’re working to make it possible to buy tshirts with your own pets on them (with whatever items they have equipped, too). There’s a link to the example image I posted on facebook in the giant update, but for the sake of convenience here it is again: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=123840917786272&set=a.123840914452939.1073741829.123673884469642&type=1&relevant_count=1. While being mostly finished it’s on hold at the moment, because there’s some other things we feel are a lot more important and should take priority — in particular the user shops, and making the trade system complete.

I’m glad everyone’s enjoying the faster nuggets from cave in :)

Posted 10/02/13
I miss my pity nugget too. How does the game limit work now. I am guessing the limit is still 2000 nuggets but not 240 games, you are probably still working out the kinks of things but I was wondering
Posted 10/02/13
Hey guys!  We’re about at 3:00, so downtime is quickly approaching. :)
Posted 10/02/13

Aaaand we’re back! Everything’s up and running, so feel free to log back in.

It can take up to 48 hours for your ISP to update its nameserver records, which means that over the next 48 hours some of you will be hitting the new server and others will be getting the old one. You may find that your phone gets the new one and your computer gets the old one…  that’s sort of how it’s going to go for the next 48 hours.

We’re keeping the old instance up until everyone’s migrated over, but since it needs to connect to the new server in order to access the database, it’s going to be a little slow… sorry about that :< But soon your ISP will switch you over, that notice at the top will go away, and everything will be awesome ;)

Posted 10/02/13
*hugs mycena*  We were apart for so looongggggggg~  ;D
Posted 10/02/13
I totally missed downtime trying to fix my aunts bs computer (6 1/2 hours later and one thrown latte) it’s done. YAY MYCENA. You so shiny and well mannered not to take long.
Posted 10/02/13

Thanks for the big post <3
It’s nice to hear, that you changed the outcome from Cave in x,D because I currently play Fishing because I’m so bad at Cave in, that it doesn’t ... give money .. but I will take a new try.

AAAND FACEBOOK YES! XD *adds*

Posted 10/02/13
Is there anyway we can make our computer update the stuff faster? *completely computer illiterate*
Posted 10/02/13

There is, but it’s a little technical and involves editing your system’s Hosts file. You’re probably better off just waiting it out.

If you really want to get your hands dirty, send me an echo and I’ll walk you through it.

Posted 10/02/13, edited 10/02/13
That sounds very confusing. I’ll just wait…. :D
Posted 10/02/13

Woah, news blast!
Looks like a lot of amazing things. Thanks for working so hard to make us happy!

I’m especially pleased about Cave In! because I already got the point of “this isn’t worth my time” with the low payout.

Posted 10/02/13
Ahhh so much news~! All of this sounds great to me, glitch! Thanks bunches! <3
Posted 10/02/13

Oh my god yes this is the best news ever YES YAAAASSS.
SORRY i’m just really excited.

Posted 10/03/13

Late to the party, but thank you for the update. I am very excited that the payout in Cave In has increased as this makes my life easier.

I will also be looking out for future updates unless S.H.I.E.L.D. calls. :)

Posted 10/03/13
to order your pets, just drag them on your profile…  haikus stole my brain :\
Posted 10/04/13, edited 10/04/13
Yay, we have sorting! But I can’t get it to work.  Can tablets use it?
Posted 10/04/13
Yay! I’ve been dying to put Ilya before my other pets. <3 >w<
Posted 10/04/13

\o/ PET SORTING!!

((why yes i am the most oblivious person and like…just noticed))

Posted 10/04/13, edited 10/04/13
@Jingles: mine phone cannot, your mileage may vary. Click/drag is a different beast on mobile devices.
Posted 10/04/13

Omg, tons of updates o.o
Still, great to see the site improving.

Posted 10/05/13
Thank you so much for all the awesome updates!  I especially love that we can sort our pets now!  Thanks for all your hard work!
Posted 10/06/13

Itztli has a halo, and your pets can have one too!  Got a couple more items up in the item shop. <3

Posted 10/06/13, edited 10/06/13

Myla! You are the best! I am going to need about 677 of each of those halos, because they complete me so.

Hopefully when I have the money I’ll actually be able to spend it on all the items. ;;

Posted 10/06/13, edited 10/06/13
Finally bought everything in the item shop. /starts her dragon hoard again. :DDD
Posted 10/06/13
More Espiritita, I hope for a white one and a black one too
Posted 10/06/13

Hey everyone, your marketplace stalls are finally ready for you to set up!

Go click the “shop” button on your profile to start selling things, and click the “shop” button on other people’s profiles to see what they’re selling. We don’t have a search functionality yet, but that’ll come soon ^^

Posted 10/12/13

5 minutes ago: You sold Right Boot to glitch (#4) for 1 nugget at the market!
:D
Shops are fun, thanks Loomy! <3

Posted 10/12/13
wheee and we also have a new homepage! but you’ve probably seen it already anyway :D
Posted 10/13/13
loving the new homepage! feels more…homey.
Posted 10/13/13
Character encoding issues have finally been fixed once and for all, which means you can use all of your favorite irritating things like “curly quotes”, curly apostr’phes, that weird ellipsis character … and that long dash —, as well as all of your accented letters and fancy non-american punctuation (á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ, ¿, ¡, etc).
Posted 10/14/13, edited 10/14/13