18:19 ST
More people joining the team! (art edition)

Gosh it will be nice when things quiet down a little someday we can just have our monthly announcement thread in which we talk about new stuff and so on. But big things are happening so fast, and they all deserve their own thread… so many announcements, so little time.

ANYWAY,

We have three new additions to our team: we’ve been joined by Keirro, Eluii and Wren!

They’ll be working with Myla and Daffu to help create our lovely Mycenites — Mycenians? Mycenaires? Mycenese? hmm — but in any case, please give them a warm welcome :) We were thrilled when they accepted our offer to art for us, and we’re super excited to work with them!

EDIT: oh and our item shop opened up as well :D I knew i was forgetting something…..

Posted 07/15/13, edited 07/15/13
Welcome to the team, everyone! It’s exciting to see all of these new additions. I’m looking forward to your work.
Posted 07/15/13

GLITCH WHY YOU NO MENTION ITEM SHOP EARLIER??
Ama is making fun of me now because I didn’t notice D:

Also; Welcome to the team on Mycena everyone! :D it’ll be cool to see Keirro’s designs and Eluii’s work floating around. <3 and Wren’s stuff was beautiful!

:D

Posted 07/15/13

All the announcements! :D

Glad to have you on the shroom train guys! Looking forward to seeing all the shiny things you come up with that I will hoard forever.

Posted 07/15/13

My mad stalking skills let me know about the item shop forever (ha) ago. XD

HOWEVER,

YAAAAAAAY KEIRRO, ELUII AND WREN!!!! YOU EAT THOSE SHROOMS AND SPIT HAWT CREATURES FOR US!

Posted 07/15/13

welcome, welcome, welcoooome! <3
I hope to see a lot of nice designs.
Cant wait to adopt ur cuties <33

Posted 07/15/13
Happy to have you all aboard!
Posted 07/15/13

yay for the new team-members <3
and YAY for item shop xD a reason to play the game!

Posted 07/15/13

Hey congrats you guys! I’m so happy to see such talented people on our team! (I’ve seen most of your work, so I can actually say with some sort of authority that you’re talented.) :D

Just out of simple unadulterated curiosity, how did you guys choose the new additions to your team?

THANK YOU GUYS A MILLION! I PROMISE THAT I WILL abuse/ wear a smokers jacket while drinking brandy/ create an army of blue animals UPHOLD THE POSITION WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT THAT IS BECOMING OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MYCENA ART COMMUNITY.
Posted 07/15/13
Oh wow I’m so happy to see things starting to update already. I feel Mycenians would be the most acceptable or Mycenaia’s c:
Posted 07/15/13
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I will do my best to contribute lovely art for you all! <3
Posted 07/15/13
Can’t wait to see it Eluii
Posted 07/15/13
Welcome guys. Looking forward to seeing more art :)
Posted 07/15/13

Aw yiss. Love the new item! I had to buy it right away!

Congratulations you three! You all deserve it :D
Couldn’t have picked better myself.

Question: Are any of them able to do customs if they are willing? Wren did my custom on digis, and I’d really like her to recreate him again if she’s up to it…!

Congratulations! c:
Posted 07/16/13
I hope people will enjoy the work I make! I’m very excited.
Posted 07/16/13

Nine: we reached out to Keirro, Eluii and Wren directly because their styles fit well with what we’re going for, and because we’ve worked with them in the past and really enjoy working with them (this applies to everyone we’ve shanghai’d offered a place to so far). They also have individual skills and styles that complement each other, so the idea of getting them to team up with each other on a particular piece of artwork is pretty exciting.

In short, we asked them, and were thrilled that they all agreed, so here they are :D

Posted 07/18/13, edited 07/18/13