04:26 ST
August Productivi-day

Levi’s profile

I’ve expanded his profile. Anything new is in italics.

Posted 08/15/20

Drafting a potential design for Rebel Seed :Y

Posted 08/15/20
Productivi-Day is now over!

This month, we had 31 participants! :D

Stickers will go out momentarily, and our raffle winners are: Niki123 and FlyingSquirrely!
If you two could let me know your preference of which forever coat and pose you’d like, I’ll get those over to you ASAP.

See you next month, everyone!

Posted 08/16/20
Wow, that was unexpected. Crow, any coat in an active position will do for me. Thank you in advance :3
Posted 08/16/20
Oh gosh, wasn’t expecting a raffle win on my first productivity day! Kind of forgot there was one. :P Could I get an Active Coral Spring, Crow? Thanks!
Posted 08/16/20
If this is OK here’s the code:
Welcome to Monthly Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!
  • Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between 00:01 ST and 23:59 ST on Monthly 15th - any posts made or edited outside of that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! The sticker will be distributed ASAP - likely within the next few days! :) I will be sure to post here when they’re given out, to avoid confusion.

This month, we will also be raffling off 2 Jorts Monsters!

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
    [center][h3]Welcome to Monthly Productivi-Day![/h3][/center]
    Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

[table=invis][tr][td=55]
    [center][h4]Examples of things that count:[/h4][/center]
    [ul]
    [li]Mycenian profiles[/li]
    [li]Geness profiles[/li]
    [li]Roleplaying[/li]
    [li]Creative Collective entries[/li]
    [li]Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave![/li]
    [/td][td=45]
    [center][h4]Things that don’t count:[/h4][/center]
    [li]Homework[/li]
    [li]Housework[/li]
    [li]Dishes[/li]
    [li]Meal-prep[/li]
    [li]Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave![/li]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in [b]this thread[/b] in order for your participation to be counted! [b]All posts must be made between 00:01 ST and 23:59 ST on Momthly 15th[/b] - any posts made or edited outside of that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

[center][img=200x0]https://www.mycenacave.com/images/site_misc/stickers/productivi-day.png[/img][/center]

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! The sticker will be distributed ASAP - likely within the next few days! :) I will be sure to post here when they’re given out, to avoid confusion.

This month, we will also be raffling off [b]2 Jorts Monsters[/b]!
    [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/ZJCsnYX/278-EBEEA-F5-B8-48-A3-A7-DC-7474369-F14-DE.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][h4]We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun![/h4][/center]

But probably there’s a clean template in somewhere else…

Posted 08/24/20, edited 08/24/20