17:17 ST
Introducing Moocena Cave!

If you didn’t get a prize and should have, please reach out to me and I can look into it. :D

fairyneko We probably just accidentally missed your post since we did those manually! I’m looking into it now. <3

Posted 04/21/20

please and thank you! I did two tasting stations and was wondering if because i made it more of a roleplayish thing they weren’t counted. Mine is on page 2 near the bottom.

Myla
I recieved my cheese moons thank you! but the page is still not allowing me to claim my moonster. if its simpler/easier/faster to just drop it off i’d like an upright moonster please.

edit again: all clear now,thank you thank you!

Posted 04/21/20, edited 04/21/20
Moooooooooooooooooo
Posted 04/21/20

Myla I think I’m missing a cow! My participation posts are here for Darcy and here for Mariel.

Thanks for looking into it :)

Edit: Nope, nevermind, sorry! I must have missed my ping in the arepee!

Posted 04/21/20, edited 04/21/20

He’s precious! <3
Thank you for this small event, it was really fun! I hope mushroom milking sticks around so we can still play it. It was a fun little game! :D

Posted 04/21/20
Thanks to everyone invlolved in creating this event :) It was fun and different! And almost straight into the Reign of the North Wind - you are spoiling us during lockdown! Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Posted 04/21/20