13:41 ST
[CHARITY] Coats for a Cause - RAICES

Dash

I think Purr is asking for proof that the site donated the funds (referencing glitch’s “We’ll also post again with confirmation once the donation to RAICSE has been made”), not about the proof of donation on the pet/user’s end. o:

Posted 10/25/19
Thanks for the reminder! We will get the updates to both of those done tomorrow morning!
Posted 10/25/19

Dash

I’m referring to glitch’s last post where he said there’d be an update to the thread once the donation had been made, sorry for not making that clearer.

edit: ninja’d! thanks Oxton for clarifying and thanks Myla for the update :>

Posted 10/25/19, edited 10/25/19
Oh, my bad! Sorry, I did completely misunderstand your question. Yes, Myla and Glitch will handle it!
Posted 10/25/19

Hello again everyone!

The funds have been donated to RAICES, and as of a few minutes ago, the the mushroom is available in Fungimental Magic :)

How much was donated?
Mycena Cave donated a lump sum of $1,230.00 to RAICES Texas.

Can I see the donation?
In an official capacity, I’m not sure, I don’t see anywhere on the RAICES website where they show past donations. At some point in the near future I’m expecting the person assigned to us at RAICES will send me some kind of official documentation, but for now we just have the email receipt.

What took / is taking so long?
It turns out, when a business wants to donate funds from a fundraiser to a charity, there are a bunch of legal requirements / paperwork / etc. that needs to be done, depending on which state the organization is based in. I’ve been working with a representative from RAICES to get this squared away since September 28th, though it was hindered somewhat by the fact that for the two weeks I have been (and still am) overseas for family reasons.

I still can’t believe how much we raised! I figured we’d hit four, maybe five hundred or so. Y’all are awesome.

Posted 10/26/19