11:26 ST
[OPEN BETA UPDATE] Open Beta extended to March 24th
Open Beta Extension

Due to players needing more time to get through the Open Beta, we are extending the submission deadline to March 24th 24:59 ST (original end date was March 10th). The thank you items will go out sometime during the week of the 24th!

When the Open Beta ends, players will no longer be able to earn the items and we will begin actively working on updates after reviewing the feedback. However, the plan is to keep the Adventuring System up and running so that players can continue to work on Adventures, roleplay Adventures, and keep up to date with any changes we make.

If you have any questions about the extension and the state of the Open Beta after we stop taking submissions, feel free to ask here!

Posted 03/07/19
Yay! I was wondering if the adventure system was going to stay up and running or was going to go down during the review period.  Thank you for this update!!
Posted 03/07/19
Oh this is such a relief! I’ve been trying hard to find time to put into an adventure, but it just hasn’t been working out. Hopefully I can manage with the extended time!
Posted 03/07/19
Oh thank you so much!! I got hit with a bunch of RL stuff and didn’t have the concentration to work on adventures.
Posted 03/07/19

Ooooh yesssss

My three adventures that I got super excited about and just had to start all at once thank you.

Posted 03/07/19
Oh thank goodness. I got sick and didn’t have the energy to work for a while and my adventure is ending up waaaaay longer than I planned lol. :D
Posted 03/09/19
Oh thank you! Maybe I won’t have to hope for as many people selling the items. I got super sick mid-February (like, four separate trips to the ER and a lot of strong meds between then and now sick) and haven’t really recovered yet. I suspect I won’t get enough feathers for all of the items but maybe I’ll be able to get at least a couple of them with the extended end date.
Posted 03/10/19
Thank heavens! Real life got ... x.x real, and I haven’t had the chance to do any of it yet.  Will get started on this tonight. I sincerely doubt I’ll do it all, but want to make as big an effort as I can c;
Posted 03/14/19
Reminder

The open beta submissions ends today!! <3

Posted 03/24/19