02:57 ST
[OPEN BETA] The Adventure System Open Beta Starts Feb. 10th!
Myla. Thank you for letting me know all that c= it was a very thorough ‘walk through’.  I look forward to it!
Posted 02/04/19
From what I understand of open betas (and betas in general) our job, which we will obviously accept, is to break the Adventure System right?Nephele

Hopefully not! We did a pretty thorough job of that during the closed beta. Your job will be to familiarize yourself with the system and make things!

The reason that this is an open beta as opposed to a general release is because we aren’t yet committing to ensuring that future changes remain backwards-compatible, and we don’t yet have a formal “deprecation” strategy in place. That is, while it’s still in beta, we may need to make changes to the Adventure System that will cause people to need to update their adventures for them to remain playable. We will of course notify you if / when that happens, but the goal for a stable release is for that to (hopefully) never happen, and for there to be a formal process around how it happens if it needs to in order to minimize extra work or breakage for people who have developed adventures.

Posted 02/05/19
Oh, I spose my question was kinda relevant then! ^^;;
Posted 02/05/19

Tamako if you trade feathers for nuggets, these nuggets will not count towards the daily games cap :)

Edit: whoops! It looks like I misunderstood your previous post, and didn’t notice Myla already answered you. Sorry about that!

Posted 02/07/19, edited 02/07/19
This looks like a LOT of fun! Definitely want to be more active for this. <3
Posted 02/09/19
With the opening hour drawing near, I’ll be hanging around in Chat in case anyone has any questions or just feels like chatting :)
Posted 02/09/19, edited 02/09/19

I’m not sure if the symbol just doesn’t pop up on my browser, but I felt I should mention it in case other people are wondering:

When creating the key, I can’t get the three dots to show up, on mobile (chrome) or desktop (chrome or IE).
The top image is mine, and the second image is from the guide.

EDIT: Oops, I put this in the unpinned thread. Regardless, I’m going to guess special symbols will not show up for me. In Step 5 I could not see the arrows either. Curiously the zig zag arrows on Step 6 and sword symbol on Step 7 show up for me.

Posted 02/11/19, edited 02/11/19