05:13 ST
[FEATURE] Pet Pockets
Very excited for this :) Thanks!
Posted 01/20/18

glitch

:D Thanks for fixing and updating us. For a moment there, I thought I lost my babies. Phew. *collapses*

And they were event coats too.

On a side note, I realized my inventory has eight pockets prior to max size being put in. Lol. It would have been seven had I not added the collections.

Posted 01/20/18, edited 01/20/18
This will help keep my dumb amount of pets all organized. And put all my robots in one place!!!! Exciting, exciting.
Posted 01/23/18

Oh yes this is wonderful. Finally a way to organize my pets C8

yes this is perfect indeed

Posted 01/23/18
HI, um. I actually have the exact opposite of what this problem is.. I need help getting more pets.. Sorry if this seems like common sense but I’m kinda tired of only having one pet. :/
Posted 01/28/18

@glitch

Just wondering is there anyway to reorder the item/pet tabs? (I got excited, made a bunch of tabs and organized them before realizing that I wanted them ordered different lol)

Posted 02/08/18

-goes to make new valentines pocket-
-can’t make new pocket-
Oh. 17 pockets is too many??? Hnnnng. But…. How am I supposed to organize things weeeeehhhhh.

So…..an idea for the future? Maybe be able to make sub pockets for the inventory? I know that might make it easier to organize and keep things tidy that way without having a million main pockets? Idk.

Posted 02/15/18