22:54 ST
[EVENT] CYOA: Wrapping Up
Here we are, at the end of the adventure.
Feedback

As always, we’d love to hear what you thought about this particular event! Your feedback is really valuable to us, and we do our best to take what you say into consideration for the future.

The survey can be found here.

On the flip side, if you requested feedback in the event forum and didn’t receive a reply from a staff member, please feel free to send Prose an echo, and one of us will comment on one of your entries!

Finishing Up

Points have been awarded and can be spent in the shop. Remember to scroll to the bottom of the page to check if you’re eligible for the raffle and/or the Lily of the Valley coloration! Stay tuned for the raffle results, which will be announced in the next few days.

Part 4, which wraps up the story in the prompts, has been posted here.

Thank you so much for participating in this event! We know it isn’t always easy to put your creative works out there for everyone to see, and we really appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into your entries. We loved your entries and had so much fun reading / looking / playing / listening through them all. We hope you enjoyed the event, too!

Posted 03/27/15
Thank you so much for all your wonderful entries :D I had tons of fun with the ones I went through, and there were definitely a few that stood out & will remain with me for a long time :) You’re all so incredibly creative, I’m envious and proud at the same time!
Posted 03/27/15
:D thank you guys for holding this event! it was a lot of fun, even if i did get totally stumped on my last entry. 8|;;;;
Posted 03/27/15

What a lovely wrap-up. I love lush description and rich atmosphere, and this entry delivered in spades. I want to live in the room they describe LOL.

Thanks so much for the fun event!

Posted 03/27/15
This was a wonderful event! I look forward to more like this~
Posted 03/27/15

Oh I love the wrap-up! The underwater room sounds like Slytherin’s common room except with lots of bright and cheery things inside. That’s what I’d do to Slytherin if it was real since I’d totally be in that house (according to Pottermore) xD I’m glad it ended on a happy note since I chose a lighthearted approach for my final entry too.

It was a great event! Thanks for putting it together for us! I need to go fill out my feedback thingy now.

Posted 03/27/15
What you see, instead, are rows and rows of glass bottles

What is this, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone?  At least, all I’m thinking about is the room Hermione went into during the last part of the book. (And yes, I’m still salty they didn’t show that in the movie.)

—-

Edit: Oh my gosh, Auswren, you made a Harry Potter reference too / dies

Posted 03/27/15, edited 03/27/15