06:22 ST
Artist Application - Interest Check (Deadline 11:59 Aug 31st)

Hi everyone!

Mycena is growing steadily, and we constantly need new art whether it be for events, OotS, shop updates, customs, game/layout art, or other reasons.  Keirro has retired from her artist position and so we are looking for another artist or two to bring to the team to help us out.

At this stage, we’d just like to do a quick interest check.  If you are interested in becoming a site artist, echo me (subject line Artist Interest Check) the following information:

1. Three recent (within the past year) pieces of art.
- Does not have to be Mycena related, or on official MC lines
- Please do not make anything new for this interest check
2. Whether you’d be more interested in doing items or coat colors
3. What computer art program you use (e.g., Photoshop)

From there, we will select a few people to do a more extensive application.

Thanks for taking a look. :)

Posted 08/28/14, edited 08/29/14
It’s very cool of you letting people get to be artists! I am not going to echo you about it, but it’s very cool just saying to give this opportunity to others :)
Posted 08/28/14

I would love to send you some current examples, Myla.
I’m actually in the hospital recovering from surgery right now though, so it might be a few days until I can make that possible.

Posted 08/28/14

I would love too, except I throw away all my arts 8D /is shot
Also, my art isn’t exactly Mycenic style, and not as good as others, so I’ll leave that up to better people 8D

Posted 08/28/14
Wow, this is really great :D I will go ahead and see what I can drag from the depths of my USB drive x3
Posted 08/28/14
Would love to try out but I’ve never done lineart or colour before so… urghhh
Posted 08/28/14
Eee~ So many things I can’t wait forrrr, I’d love to see what you’re all sending in :DD!
Posted 08/29/14

Poking in to say that the deadline for the applications will be 11:59 on August 31st.

I’ve received messages from 20 interested users so far, and it’s already going to be really hard to decide! :P

Posted 08/29/14

I need to go through the forms one last time, but hopefully it won’t take me too much longer to finish up.  If you sent an echo to me, you receive a message back letting you know if we’d like you to do a more detailed application or thanking you for taking the time to fill out an interest check.

I received a ton of applications, so please don’t be upset if you aren’t selected to do a more extensive application—I’m going to have to be super selective in order to narrow it down to just a few people. :< <333

Posted 09/02/14

Everyone who expressed interest should have gotten a message back from me now.  If you didn’t, then give me a poke, because you should have.

Erf, that was wayyy harder than I thought it would be. TnT

Posted 09/03/14