10:04 ST
Item listing page, and please welcome our new Writer!

Hi everyone!

Heh, another two-part announcement introducing a new staff member and a small site-update :D

First, please welcome our new writer Prose! She’ll be in charge of putting together and maintaining the definitive version of the backstory, helping integrate it better into Mycena Cave as a whole, site RP events, and things like item descriptions and so on. She’s super awesome and we’re all excited to have her on board :)

Second, the much awaited Item List is up. It’s not particularly fancy yet, but with only nine items it doesn’t really need to be just yet… There’s also a more general explanation of items and the various “types”, which can now be found in the help menu.

Posted 07/12/13
I’m happy to have Prose on board! Welcome!
Posted 07/12/13

Lookat alla those sexy shroomies. Heee~

Also [hugs a Prose] :)

Posted 07/12/13

Congrats Prose! Excited to have you on the shroom train. :D

And jsahksd item list. And now my item hoarding self will forever stalk all the shiny things.

Posted 07/12/13
Grats Prose!!!! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us ^^
Posted 07/13/13
Ooh :o Welcome Prosey :3
Posted 07/13/13

Whoo, Prose!

And yay, item list! (This makes my geekiness particularly happy 8D So thanks!)

On a side note: Why did I not get a ‘new announcement’ message at the top for this o.o?

Posted 07/13/13

You have no idea how happy that item list makes me glitch XD

And welcome on board prose! Can’t wait to see your writing on site!

Posted 07/13/13
@Juney I suppressed the notification because I just made one go out the day before, and I didn’t want to annoy people that might not check every day with a million notifications. People seem to be stalking the recent posts page enough to the point where it doesn’t currently matter too much if a notification goes out or not
Posted 07/13/13, edited 07/13/13
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I’m happy to be on board and excited to get started :)
Posted 07/13/13

Welcome Prose!
I am curious about the RP events <333
*loves to RP*

And the Itemlist is awesome…I like the Blushroom <3

Posted 07/14/13
I’m glad to see there’s some new things going on already. I can’t wait for the first site event.
Posted 07/14/13

Congratulations, Prose!
I can’t wait to see the final form of the story :]

Also, it’s awesome to see an item list! Whoo!! Great job, everyone.

Posted 07/15/13