19:56 ST
Thought I should say hello again

Hi! I’ve been gone for a very long time, and honestly never expected that I’d want to come back. But I’m older now, definitely an Official Adult and basically immune to pet site drama. xD I got lured back in by a GORGEOUS artistic freedom custom made for my spouse, Asher, and realized how much I missed designing customs!! I went so overboard with the customs I ordered in the past, and now just want to focus on the little things that make me happy instead of ridiculously edited dras customs. lol

But ye I’m here, I’m also active again on WindRose if anyone else plays, and I’m happy to be here. :)

Posted Feb 18

Welcome back Raja! It’s nice to see you back. :D I definitely feel you on wanting to just stick to what makes you happy, my enjoyment has definitely improved a lot since I started doing that! Hopefully it can do the same for you too. <3

Do you have any particular custom plans right now, or do you think you’re going to go for artistic freedom?

Posted Feb 18
Thanks Oxton! I have a custom order in right now actually for a prompt-based artistic custom, 30 PP limit. I’m super excited for it!! No idea how it’s going to turn out, but I know I’ll be happy with whatever I get. The art quality on this site definitely never went down since I was last here haha!
Posted Feb 19