18:53 ST
Newly returned!

As y’all probably saw, my account was among those compromised recently. I haven’t logged in in years and yet the team responded so quickly and thoroughly, I was just amazed. Some of you Mycena Cave elders have reached out to say hi, too, and that means so much.

In the time I’ve been gone I’ve moved jobs, cities, states, and time zones. Spouse and I have a toddler now! And I’m finally at a place in my career and personal life where I feel capable of trying to write again, and really wanting to be creative. It will probably take me some time to get back into the swing of things, but I’m interested in doing so, even if it means rebuilding my characters and refreshing their personalities.

So much has been added here! Bin-GO is such a cool idea! There’s so much to look at! Profiles are so detailed now!

So I guess I’m saying: Hi everyone! Re/introduce yourselves to me? Ask me anything (within reason)? And above all, let me know where you think I should start getting back into this very cute place?

Posted Feb 11

ooooh hello madame!!! it really has been ages hasn’t it xD welcome back to the cave!

i… don’t think my life has changed much since we last spoke, to be honest! wife’s still in grad school, still in the same apartment, still have the same pet cat. i like stability, lol. and we simply don’t acknowledge the deadly epidemic that won’t go away.

Posted Feb 11
doragon it has been!! I like stability, myself, though I guess you wouldn’t know it from that post lol. Grad school, cat and wife are awesome things though. I’m so happy for you and excited to be back!
Posted Feb 11