20:11 ST
Hello! :D

Erm-Hi!

I just joined to this site, I’m going through a pet caring phase right now, with no end in sight. I do also love role playing, though it’s been awhile (a month to be exact) but I can’t wait to see what the site have to offer! I also try and speak formally most of the time. I’ll also add some type of titles to the end of whatever I’m writing.

For example:
-Ruins (title)

-Ruins the Mystical Newbie.

Posted Jan 9

Welcome to the site, RuinsCapes46! Do you have any questions so far?

If you haven’t seen it yet, the New Player’s Handbook is a great resource as you’re starting out. If you’d like to meet more of the community, the site discord chat is a great place to get to know other players and ask questions!

I saw on your profile that you’re into multi-ending games like Life is Strange. I love those sorts of games, too! Have you played all the Life is Strange games, and do you have a favorite?

Posted Jan 9

Ello Heather!

Currently no questions yet.

Yep! Currently on the Currency part of the Handbook! I’ll check out the discord!

For the Life is Strange, I’ve played True Colors, Life is Strange 2, and Before the Storm. I’m currently play first Life is Strange game. I’ll say my most favorite is definitely Life is Strange 2! I love how realistic it is, and I mostly adore the graphics as well. What’s your favorite for the Life is Strange games?

-Ruins the Mystical Newbie.

Posted Jan 9
Ahh, that’s a hard question! My favorite soundtrack is in Before the Storm, but I also really liked the plot of Life is Strange 2. Sean’s drawings added such a cool element to the story, too! There are some things I like about each of the games, though, so it’s difficult to choose one.
Posted Jan 9