04:02 ST
Hi, happy new year!
I’ve just joined and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. But I love the art and layout of the website and am excited to join the community. I’m a bit of an awkward person so please correct me if I do/say something wrong! I am avid flight rising player and I also play goatlings so if anyone wants to rave with me about petsims, please feel free!
Posted Jan 3, edited Jan 3

dollish

Hi, welcome to MC! It can be really overwhelming when you first start, if you have any questions I’m happy to answer! (I’m aware the Player’s Handbook is quite large, in case you’ve checked it out already haha).

I play Flight Rising too, what flight are you in? :D I’m in Water!

Posted Jan 3
Yeah I’ve checked out some usermade guides as well and my head is still reeling. I’m sure I’ll figure it out but if I’m honest I think I’ll lay low and trade some of my fr for nuggets. For some reason I find the games here are a lot harder and I’m no good at writing (yet). I’m in arcane by the way, although I love water’s aesthetic (especially the intriguing lore so far). Thank you for the warm welcome!
Posted Jan 3

Hi dollish! Welcome to Mycena Cave! You also may want to check the BBCode Guide if you haven’t already, the MC forums work a little differently than a lot of other forums on other sites.

I’m also on Flight Rising! And Oxton, I’m in the Water Flight, too! But I also like Arcane’s aesthetics, and have considered a temporary stay there. But that probably wont be for a while.

Posted Jan 3

dollish

Offsite trading does help give you a little kick start! The games are a bit harder than FR but you can definitely get good at them and then max out your daily 3K much faster.

Arcane is cool, they have some pretty unique stuff going on! When it comes to lore, all of us in Water are still hanging on for the pay off to Tidelord’s disappearance OTL.

Crycket

Aah that’s awesome, I don’t come across other Water flighters too often since we’re so small haha.

Have both of you been doing well with NotN so far? I hope you’re getting lots of chest drops :D.

Posted Jan 3

Oxton Yeah, I did notice Water is quite small.

I think I haven’t had as many chest drops as last year, but I still managed to get four Nocturne eggs and a breed change scroll!

I’m not too sure, but I think when I first joined FR(in 2018), Tidelord was already missing..

Posted Jan 3

Oxton
Ahh sorry I forgot different pings were a thing!  It’s my first NOTN and it’s been lots of fun! I love all the spooky familiars although I grinding in the coliseum is so frustrating ahhhh

Crycket
Gosh I’m so jealous, I haven’t gotten a single egg in any of my chests!

I hope you guys are getting better loot than me!

Posted Jan 4, edited Jan 4

dollish Last year was my first NotN, and I think I actually got more eggs that year. Only got one breed change scroll last year, and only got one this year so far.

But yeah, looks like I’ve been pretty lucky!

There’s still time, hopefully you’ll get something good soon! The Sandswept Delta has the best loot drops for me, it helps to have your Dragons at level 20 or over though.

Posted Jan 4