02:17 ST
happy new year im new here

So, I’ve been playing as a bit of a hermit for a week or so? And I’ve read in some of the guides that chatting in the forums is a good way to get more nuggets (which I am currently attempting to stock up on since maxing out the games tab can only get me so far)

So, hi there! I like pet collecting games because I love being able to make ocs without putting in the backbreaking effort of drawing them. as with most of my accounts, my toyhouse is laggingbehindreality, on Novilar it’s laggingbehindreality (#6463) and to shake things up I’m on Flightrising as Laggons. I like plot and lore heavy rp and have a preference for SFW, even if I am a shipper at heart. I hope we can get along!

Posted 12/31/19
hello & happy new year as well! I just joined like… within the past 30 minutes or so? I wanted to say hi since I saw that no one else has replied so far. I’m kinda lost and not sure what to do but it’s nice to know there are other new members around. I hope to get to know you more and that we’ll both like it a lot here :)
Posted Jan 2

Hello, and Happy New Year to both of you! Welcome to the cave!

Laggingbehindreality Yeah, I kind of hermit around sites when I’ve just joined them, too.

I’m also on Flight Rising! My username is Crycket there, too. I tend to stick to the same username everywhere I go.

kittncakes These pages might help you get un-lost: New Player’s Handbook, and Knowledgebase.

Posted Jan 2

@kittncakes Hello to you, too! Nice to know I’m not the only fresh face around. tbh I usually don’t even leave messages in these types of “introduce yourself” forums because it’s so often met with dead silence, but this was a pleasant surprise!

@crycket thanks for the links, seriously! I really kind of wish I’d been able to find these earlier kdjlsjfijkflds

Posted Jan 2

Laggingbehindreality

Hi, welcome to MC! I hope you’re enjoying it, the site can be really slow going. Just so you know, pings here work like this: [ @laggingbehindreality ] but without the spaces. <3

Posted Jan 2
Oxton Thanks a bunch! It’s…been slow, and I’ve gotten impatient, so I’m trying to take it slow in return. This place is definitely nothing like I’m used to ovo;
Posted Jan 2