04:16 ST
[H] DV kickstarter [W] MC PP

hello all! /o/  looking to clear out my dv stuff for MC. my priority atm is nuggets/PP/unique coats, but I’ll also look at event/oots coats or possibly humanoid/anime style(influenced) art!*

*v picky, sorry TwT;;

additionally, i am not interested in anything from dv !

presently seeking!
coats: aberration, snow maiden, white tiger
items: weapons graveyard, hallowed hills bg, winter wreath, most 2019-20 BGs (and some older oots ones)
pp: ~30 (willing to do IOU’s)

Dappervolk pets - reserved tab *may* be up for grabs as i haven’t heard from their trades in ages- feel free to inquire
items 1 - items 2 - items 3

items gone: unicorn skin, wings, legs

ping, pm, discord (geckcellent #0551) are all fine! o/

Posted 12/29/20, edited Mar 27

Celestine

Are you interested in trading MC nuggets for FR gems at all? I have over 28,000 nuggets.

Thank you for your time.

Saskia :)

Posted 12/29/20
Saskia i am! ^^ would 700g be alright for the 28k?
Posted 12/29/20

Celestine

That sounds great!

I’ll send the nuggets in a moment.

:)

Edit: I just sent the nuggets.

I’m also Saskia on FR; User ID: 165394

Thank you.

Posted 12/29/20, edited 12/29/20
Saskia thanks! what’s your FR? ^^
Posted 12/29/20

Celestine

Oops. Sorry; I edited my last post instead of a new reply.

I’m also Saskia on FR. User ID: 165394

Edit: Trade received on FR.  Thank you!

:)

Saskia sent, thanks! :D
Posted 12/29/20

Celestine

Welcome back!! Its super great to have our local gecko back ovo

Might any of the pets here be of any interest? There are some here in this tab that I wouldn’t mind trading as well. I also have a Siren Song mushy if you’d be interested in that!

edit: I’d be looking most for flight rising gems, just to clarify! ouo;;

Reggi hey, thanks! :D I’m interested in a few honestly, but primarily the april showers and shaggy smallhorn. what would you be looking for for them?
Posted 12/30/20

Celestine

Maybe 13 gems worth for the April Showers, and 75k ish for the Shaggy Smallhorn? Just so we’re on the same page - the price references I used are here and here respectively. :D Let me know if there’s anything else you’re interested in!

Posted 12/30/20
Reggi whew ok so i looked again now that I’m properly awake and I’m super curious about the white tiger O: i’m guessing it’s a secret(?) coat based on the lack of monthly/event/etc label but if you’re open to trading it I’d love to offer!
Posted 12/31/20

Celestine

It is actually a seasonal pet! I can’t remember which season, but I believe that it was released last year. And yeah! I would be open to trading it :D

Posted 12/31/20

Reggi hi, sorry for the delay! i wanted to play around in the puddle before making any choices but have been stuck on mobile for a while x.x”

i’d love to take the shaggy smallhorn and april showers! waffling v hard on the tiger but given it’s a seasonal i think i’m gonna hold off for now price wise haha// would you perhaps be open to 3-3.5kg for them together?

also, i was curious if you’d be open to trading this guy’s jacket? o:

Posted Jan 4

Celestine
i have about 73k nuggets willing to trade for FR currency

Posted Jan 4
kamooi I’d love to buy them all for 1825g! what’s your FR?
Posted Jan 4
Celestine its the same, kamooi
Posted Jan 5
kamooi done, thanks!
Posted Jan 6

Celestine

Apologies for the delay! Id be more than happy to do 3.5k gems for the Shaggy Smallhorn and April Showers. :D

Posted Jan 12

Celestine
Please ignore this post!

Posted Jan 14, edited Jan 15

Celestine
I have 50k nuggets for sale if you’re still buying nuggets with FR gems. I also have the following BGs:

Posted Jan 19
Sherushi id love to buy the 50kn for 1250g ^^! whats your fr?
Posted Jan 19

Celestine
Sending the nuggets in a moment. Thanks!
I’m Sherushi on FR

Posted Jan 19
Sherushi done, thanks!
Posted Jan 20
Celestine Hi! I’ve got 50k nuggets that I could trade for FR gems if you’re still looking :)
Posted Jan 20
Hello! I have 674k nuggets I would like to trade to FR gems. ^^ Also have a few items, and some mushrooms if they interest you?
Posted Jan 21

Frid i’d love to see what items and shrooms you have! ovo/ (EDIT: actually, i might be able to buy all your nugs if i can sell something on another site- would you mind holding ‘em for a day or so?)

LaraAelric hi! i’m actually running low on gems now (~7k remaining) so depending on if frid has anything item wise i want to buy, i might not be able to afford, but if not i’d love to buy them for 1250g ^^

Posted Jan 21, edited Jan 21
Celestine Sure thing! Just let me know if you end up wanting them~
Posted Jan 21
Not an issue at all n_n i’ll hold it off!
Posted Jan 21

LaraAelric hiya, i’d love to buy the 50kn if you’re still selling them ^^ what’s your fr?

Frid so as it turns out i haven’t gotten timely responses TvT but i’d love to buy 244,680 of your nugs for 6117g at least for now! ovo; what’s your fr?

Posted Jan 23
Celestine Great! I’m LaraAelric over there as well. #49443
Posted Jan 23