20:48 ST
Welcoming a new Spring Seasonal!

Half remembered tales swirl in your head of the hedge mage. That they were nothing more than a doctor, using medicinal plants and mushrooms to cure ails. That their magic was real, and almost rivalled that of the Sorceress. That they were kind and gentle, and only sought to help those who asked. That they were fierce when angered, and should not be crossed. But all the tales said the same thing: if you were incurably ill, the hedge mage would cure you.

Some of the tales tell you to follow the overgrown winding path. It is laden on either side with plants, some you recognize, many you don’t. The air hangs heavy with the scent of herbs. Notes of witch hazel and sage, of evening primrose and aloe, beckon you deeper. The air is cool and slightly damp, caused, no doubt, by the stream you can hear trickling in the distance. Some of the tales warn to keep in the center of the path, and not to be fooled by any forks or branches in the road, as not even the hedge mage knew where those led.

Some of the tales say that the path is deceptive, and you will come to the hedge mage’s cabin before too long. Ivy winds its way up every wall, and flowering plants cascade over the edges of hanging pots. An enormous birch tree frames the house, split cleanly by lightning in a long-forgotten storm, but still thriving despite the small house between it.

All of the tales agree that, should you find the cabin of the hedge mage, you should not hesitate.  You raise your paw to knock on the door. After a moment, it opens and you’re greeted by an ineki with soft eyes glimmering with magic. They smile gently, but do not yet let you speak, instead pointing to an iron bench beneath one of the boughs of the tree.

“I know you have come a long way to find me, and I know you must have a reason for seeking me out. Let us sit beneath the tree so you can catch your breath, and then we can talk. I know the plants will want to listen in as well.”

Introducing our new Spring Seasonal coat, Hedgecraft. This coat was created by Myla and has the following toggles: Hat, plant on hat, hair, broom, and eyes. They will be available to purchase in Fungimental Magic beginning Saturday, March 20th.

Posted Mar 15
Ohhhh man I love this a lot! The flavor text is really neat…. hehe thoughts :3c
Posted Mar 15
OOOoooOo <3 Cute flavor text and the coat is so goooood!
Posted Mar 15
OHNO, what a cute coat ;;0;;
Posted Mar 15

this is sooo cute

love the witchyness <3

Posted Mar 15
The active one looks so great with a broom!
Posted Mar 15
Adorable!!!
Posted Mar 16